[MOD IDEA] Geralt E3 2014 retexture

+
MeowTheFennecFox;n9311901 said:
His face is heavier there, not exactly to my preferance, but its good for options to exist.. ^ ^

Sure.. if you dont like it dont use it :> As for myself, cant play with the vanilla mesh anymore.

That's on poont. Why do people even say this on mod pages? "I don't like it" There is no reason to do so. If you like it, good; give critique how to make it even better and say where the problems are. If you don't like it, just don't say anything.

Nice work, it much better than vanilla face. In my opinion it's more cinematic/:hatsoff:

Last edited:
Thank you :) I'm glad you like it. I am working on an alternative version: the non-bulky/pre-rage-mode version. So that we've got both phases from the E3 demo. And I found "kind of" E3 Texture. So I will rework this one too. At least tha'ts the plan.

GregorWladacz;n9314091 said:
Thank you I'm glad you like it. I am working on an alternative version: the non-bulky/pre-rage-mode version. So that we've got both phases from the E3 demo. And I found "kind of" E3 Texture. So I will rework this one too. At least tha'ts the plan.

So you will make the normal mod and a version with just the eyes smaller?

spoxox there is a misunderstanding.. GregorWladacz works on the E3 werewolf model. I work on the geralt model.

He just replied on the wrong thread. As for your question because you already mention it you are free to use any eye texture mod you want with my new model.

I'll provide everything from mesh to new textures.

rokenz;n9315631 said:
Hard to estimate, maybe next week (hopefully).

Working simultaneously on couple projects (Triss & Yenn).

Are you working on Sword Of Destiny trailer Triss & Yen? I was hoping someone would undertake those.

You should make his eyes darker and add wrinkles under eyes and on forehead , but it looks very nice :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom