[MOD IDEA] Geralt E3 2014 retexture

+
jumadide98;n9403501 said:
Gameplay with Geralt E3 2014 retexture

Never done this questline with my mod. The first minute... well... looks kinda strage with the lighting on his beard and hair. What lighting mod did you use?

The scene in the house looks great in my opinion.

rokenz;n9406451 said:
Never done this questline with my mod. The first minute... well... looks kinda strage with the lighting on his beard and hair. What lighting mod did you use?

I'm using STLM 3.1.2

Quantifiable;n9413491 said:
What additional changes is the final version supposed to get?

Minor face shape tweaks, small bug fixes which didnt had top priority to me, better textures and hairworks compatible. Also there will be some optional stuff for this mod like more grey beard and hair.

rokenz;n9406451 said:

Geralt looked great in that video. Great job!

rokenz;n9406451 said:

rokenz;n9418271 said:
Minor face shape tweaks, small bug fixes which didnt had top priority to me, better textures and hairworks compatible. Also there will be some optional stuff for this mod like more grey beard and hair.

Is it possible to do an optional version with whiter hair somewhere down the line? I mean really white lore-friendly hair?

GregorWladacz;n9413371 said:
I can't wait for the final version. A must have! You did sth great here, really :)

Thanks. Still gonna take a while until im done with him.
Im gonna provide some grey / whiter hair recolors quickly and go back to work on Yenn.
Yenn is a lot of work i can tell you that (almost a new head model and im not even talking about the hair).

Hey I was thinking if this mod could go further with Geralt and maybe try to restore the old body structure, seen in some prerelease materials. By that I mean, thet Geralt looked more bufed before, you can especially see it in the cidarian cavalery armor, before the pauldrones were sticking out a little more, here's a comparison:

https://imgur.com/a/GXHgV

It can be seen in some cutsceenes. I would just like to know if it's even possible to restore, and if so, then could you maybe try it rokenz ???

spoxox;n9730471 said:
Hey I was thinking if this mod could go further with Geralt and maybe try to restore the old body structure, seen in some prerelease materials. By that I mean, thet Geralt looked more bufed before, you can especially see it in the cidarian cavalery armor, before the pauldrones were sticking out a little more, here's a comparison:

https://imgur.com/a/GXHgV

It can be seen in some cutsceenes. I would just like to know if it's even possible to restore, and if so, then could you maybe try it rokenz ???

I think a much better and truer representation of body structure changes (if any) would be comparison of Geralt in the Johnny sequence when Geralt is standing with his back to the camera. Granted he's standing a bit sideways but you can replicate the same scene shot for shot.

Top Bottom