Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mishikedman (or whoever knows thi stuff) I didn’t understand your last answer about pre-merged more light files. What is one supossed to do with these? First merge MoreShadows (with all the other texture mods) and MoreLights will be compatible? (Or actually merge More Lights?)

Mishikedman Your work is incredible, played for a couple of hours per-region and I'm impressed by the unbelievable amount of changes you made!
Your new take on Velen is gorgeous, the same goes for Skellige and Kaer Morhen! And I really like the new water for Novigrad area it's very realistic, the color is spot on! The only downside IMO for Novigrad is the DOF, I like it more the way you did it for Velen, more faded and in general better for shadows.
Hope you'll get a PC soon, both for play this masterpiece and for keep improving your work with WLM!

There is massive amount of things i need yet to do. I believe i could finish it in about 4 weeks work. I can list all things i planed to do. Because while working on it, i tested soo many saves and situations. I know most of the bugs and things i need to change. If that day come, WLM will get massive boost in quality. While working on it i learned soo much, but not all regions have same improvements, for example i was cut on making HOS Von Everec Estate, i never finished this ENV so it is like in 8.0 but new one is so much better, but it is about 80% finish, bunch of things i started and i never had time to finish them, all this was planed to come in IX but that is the life. I will ask Nikola to post you preview of that ENV if he have time for it. But i don't know is it good to tease you with something that will not come in neer future. :(

A couple of quick notes:

1.) People need to respect others' work. I'm very much a believer in free-flow of information, but everyone is free to do whatever they wish with their own projects. That includes keeping the details of their work to themselves. Please, stop creating contention over this.

2.) There are some comments here that are getting dangerously close to solicitation. If people want to offer that sort of support, ensure you are handling the conversation through other channels, not on the CDPR Forums.

Thank you, all! Hope WLM continues rolling along! (At its own speed -- it's not a race.
;))

I don't know what happend here, but i don't know about cut conntent, i did cut cupouple of half done ENVs, like some weather typs i planed to include, some quest specific ENVs tie with HOS and some for KM also large amount of prototype ENVs one realy cool with slow transition from war torn ENV for Velen to more lush one, that is trigered by specific quest and couple of days of constant rain. But all this is half done, and i don't want to include for example ENV that have finished one tod but for example nights are not done. And i know, a lot of people will bother me about that half finish work, and i know it will brake imersion while in gameplay. I don't understand problem here guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
IX just brings everything to another level of beauty and atmosphere, fantastic job milos.
also congratulation to team-member opengrip for releasing his own mod whit IX, bringing more light to the game, great job man :)

Last edited:
Mishikedman;n9865291 said:
I don't know what happend here, but i don't know about cut conntent, i did cut cupouple of half done ENVs, like some weather typs i planed to include, some quest specific ENVs tie with HOS and some for KM also large amount of prototype ENVs one realy cool with slow transition from war torn ENV for Velen to more lush one, that is trigered by specific quest and couple of days of constant rain. But all this is half done, and i don't want to include for example ENV that have finished one tod but for example nights are not done. And i know, a lot of people will bother me about that half finish work, and i know it will brake imersion while in gameplay. I don't understand problem here guys...

People complained to Essenthy about STLM and he got mad, and he was right. I could point you "this thing i don't like" but complains, for a free software, free graphical upgrade? I love it, i would like the swamp part to be different but, everyone have different tastes and i'm grateful to you, thnx for your work and sharing it with everyone.

I have a little problem probably i did something wrong. Installed the VLM IX with the extra options, the morelights mod and the patch for moreshadows "extrashadowspatch", i didn't merged anything. Is this why the game started to crash sometimes? I want the mod with the new lights and also keep the more shadows mod.

Hi Mishikedman, why did you set it to private? Just this afternoon I discovered your mod on Nexus while I was at the office and wanted to download it as soon as I got home. Now I can't download it :( Hope it will be made available soon.

I for one would like to thank you for making an amazing mod that greatly improved my Witcher 3 experience. It made an great difference and I appreciate all of the hard work that was put into it. Hope you keep at it, but if not, thank you for making an amazing mod.

Thread closed for moderation.

Please, let me address something again in order to halt any further outbursts about this elsewhere on the forums:

If a mod author decides to restrict access to their work or remove it from circulation -- that is their choice. Angry posts, outrage, or personal judgments flung about are going to transform into infractions. Please, don't. Nothing wrong with asking polite questions or expressing disappointment as long as such posts are respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom