[Mod] Real Lighting

+
@MajimeAkiVery impressive mate...well done! Just one thing, don't know if due to the fact it's still WIP but those cardboard mountains are horrible...should cover them with some fog IMHO...completly destry immersion ;)

skellige night.jpgskellige sunset.jpg

VedmakOfOld;n10274492 said:
With all due respect one's got to have a magnifying glass to figure out what's depicted on these tiny-ass screenshots.

yea sorry idk why they're posting like that lol

This is actually fucking dope. I wrote it off for some reason when I first saw it on the Nexus, guess I was in a bad mood. Just came across this thread after getting back into TW3 and I've got to say that it looks amazing in the screenshots you've posted. I'll give it a try now and see if I like it as much first-hand.

Edit: aight hell yeah it's just as good as I expected

Last edited:
anthony_y;n10281012 said:
This is actually fucking dope. I wrote it off for some reason when I first saw it on the Nexus, guess I was in a bad mood. Just came across this thread after getting back into TW3 and I've got to say that it looks amazing in the screenshots you've posted. I'll give it a try now and see if I like it as much first-hand.

Edit: aight hell yeah it's just as good as I expected

thanks man :) I've made huge progress over the beta I released; it was definitely premature. can't wait to get the new stuff to you guys

I checked the mod yesterday. It was only a couple of minutes, but I think that Novigrad is absolutely fantastic - colorful, but not too much, the balance is just perfect.

Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of Velen. It's pretty dull in comparison, and has some clipping bugs in the distant. But I know that this is just an alpha/beta/wathever version, so you'll improve stuff here in there in the future.

Great work, keep it up!

MajimeAki;n10281452 said:
thanks man :) I've made huge progress over the beta I released; it was definitely premature. can't wait to get the new stuff to you guys

We can't wait to receive them either

xD

Last edited:
Very good work, I like your style! Im excited to see how nights will look, and Skellige! also please keep that kind of look for cutscene ligthing, some things i dont like about most lighting mods are the cutscene ligthing, they kind of remove the shine from armor that looks very good with the Kaer Morhen armor, but your pictures here looks very nice :)

Top Bottom