How to stop Witcher3.exe from generating crash logs? How to identify textures?

+

Guest 3841499

How to stop Witcher3.exe from generating crash logs? How to identify textures?

I got a few questions!

1. I have this nice mod/DLC that I like that causes crash log generation 2-3 seconds after I exit. It does not crash the game, ever. All is fine, but I am sick of having a ton of log files, none of which actually specify what the issue is. There has to be some command or something to prevent this...

2. Is there any way to identify them their file names while in-the-game?

3. Could someone provide a LIST of all original files and directories of each content folders' bundle files? I could uncook the whole game, but it would take too long

4. Could the game detect uncompressed/un-packaged/uncooked files? Let's say I want to test a mod before I decide to package it / cook it. How can I do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
1) I'd speak to the mod author. You shouldn't need to disable crash-logs.
-Can you see from the logs why they are being generated?

2) The file names of what? Textures? Not that i know of. The only way to find that out is by digging through the game's files.

3)You could use quick bms to list the contents of a bundle and simply copy the result out of the command prompt.
wcc_lite can also list files individually and output the result to a file. Use the 'analyze' argument.

4)Nope. The only thing you could do is just validate the files with wcc_lite but that isn't the same.

Top Bottom