console exec functions+freecam

+
console exec functions+freecam

There are various lists of exec functions that work in the console such as https://witcher.gamepedia.com/Witcher_3_Exec_Functions
It says what they are but not what they do.
For example, CostPlayer() seems to make time past fast but I don't know how to turn it off. "staticcam()" as well.
I also don't know what actually does do something and what just sends to the log.
Some of those sound cool but I'm not sure.

I also have trouble with the freecam on my PC.
I ~ tilde to enter the console, then "testpause"
After that F1 does nothing.
I "testunpause" and tilde again to play.
I also tried F2 and F3 with nothing else as well as alt and ctrl keys.

I have these 3 mods:
Debug Console Enabler - LATEST - Debug Console Enabler with FreeCam for patch 1.31, my game version
Debug console extensions - Console extensions
Forgotten Worlds - Forgotten Worlds

Those work fine except for the freecam.

Any help?
P.S. I tried looking at the mod forum sticky's but unfortunatly most of them were graphics related and didn't answer my questions anyways.

It might be 3rd-party programs hooking your inputs. If you have any overlay features (Steam / Galaxy / Origin) running, disable them all. If using a drivers for a gaming mouse / keyboard (common for macro functions and whatnot), uninstall then and let Windows detect the devices with default UPnP. Add the game to the exceptions list of any anti-virus / firewall you're using.

If that doesn't help, then it's most likely a mod incompatibility. Disable everything but the freecam mod and see if it works on its own. If it does, process of elimination may begin. If not...I have no clue why the F1 has developed such an uncooperative attitude.

Top Bottom