[Mod request] Yes, another, jogging anim topic, but from different point of view

+
So does it look great not saying any news? At least say us that we can not wait for mod untill summer or ect

girlfriends_hijab;n9979381 said:
Good news is that the animation is in-game so there is no need to make custom one.

Bad news is we can't make it work properly, we need to export and adjust that animation.

And for that we need some kind of tool that exports and imports anims into the game, till that, no animation :(

erhjg19
it was already stated at mutiple places that its not working properly and not possible to fix.....

KamehamehaNudel;n10067451 said:
erhjg19
it was already stated at mutiple places that its not working properly and not possible to fix.....

I saw video where it works at least playable, we're players don't need ideal mod

well i got it wip version and can safely say its not in a playeble state. The video shows it when its working yes, but that doesnt mean its fully working. And by fully i dont mean ideal i mean playable in general.
its not like modders are evil little people who dont want you to use their mods, only share videos to torture the people, and just want to keep everything for themselfes. If the creator of a mod himself says its not playable perhabs trust in that cause he obviously knows best.

Also the VGX walk I showed a couple of pages back is not even usable. If the jog is broken, that walk is 10x more broken.

KamehamehaNudel;n10067721 said:
well i got it wip version and can safely say its not in a playeble state. The video shows it when its working yes, but that doesnt mean its fully working. And by fully i dont mean ideal i mean playable in general.
its not like modders are evil little people who dont want you to use their mods, only share videos to torture the people, and just want to keep everything for themselfes. If the creator of a mod himself says its not playable perhabs trust in that cause he obviously knows best.

But who is gonna provide us animation extractor tool for TW3? I see only one way if some-one of modders make it themselves or devs, but devs - won't.
VGX walk isn't so important, just need jogg at least.

its actually playable, if u learn how to avoid those small glitches and stuttering. Anyways, i cought myself not using horse anymore :D before i tried to avoid running as much as possibile due to this horrible animation. Anyways i think that cdp red should help the community somehow with this

Guest 3841499

Any reason why CDPR chose such vanilla animation in the first place?

MonarchX;n10099861 said:
Any reason why CDPR chose such vanilla animation in the first place?

All e3 footage was made specially for demo show and yet then it's been ment to be replaced. ( Not only animation by the way )
Maybe consoles can't handle those smooth animations or when you downgrade the game you should do this in all aspects

I have another question - even if we had animations extractor how could it help us to improve that buggy jog? I mean, could it remove all bugs and adjust everything into nice looking and working on surfaces?

erhjg19;n10100071 said:
Maybe consoles can't handle those smooth animations or when you downgrade the game you should do this in all aspects

Some PS4 exclusives (Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, etc) make the console look like a beast.

As with many other E3 assets that can be used via modding, I don't think the old jog is exactly an improvement. It actually starts to look a little silly after watching it long enough imo.

Ramon242;n10105671 said:
Some PS4 exclusives (Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, etc) make the console look like a beast.

As with many other E3 assets that can be used via modding, I don't think the old jog is exactly an improvement. It actually starts to look a little silly after watching it long enough imo.

Yes, i think that way too. Wouldnt consider either of those animations smoother than the other. Its just a matter of taste i'd say. I for one cant unsee since someone mentioned it that geralt looks like hes about to sh*t himself.

it's damn shame how we got all these animations that are certainly better than the vanilla yet can't use them in game . i hope CDPR will see this as a problem soon

Top Bottom