Strange Cut-Scene Lighting, not controlled by ENV files?

+

Guest 3841499

Do w2ent files control WHEN those light sources become BRIGHTER? A candle can be 100% bright during gameplay, but during specific dialogue it can become ~100-200% brighter. A dialogue is not always same as cut-scene, it does not always have a corresponding w2scene file to it. I tried to disable a lot of "dialogue/light"-related parameters in w2scene files and in ENV files (including dialogue light), but it did not help. That's is why I think it is script that controls some light sources. The game developer who created "FCR3" mod also stated that camera lights and shadows can be enabled/disabled in script. Some people here also confirmed it, but nobody says exactly "how"...

It's just like in Toussaint, you can have "light source XXX" (verified with "gettemplate" command) that allows for no shadows anywhere in the game, but in ONE specific place. There's is nothing in w2ent file for "light source XXX" that says "cast shadows in this cut-scene/dialogue/location". I think it is a pat of script. I wish I knew what to look for in script when it comes to light source brightness and shadows, but so far nobody could tell me...

Top Bottom