bug fix compilation

+
bug fix compilation

Is there a bug fix compilation mod? Something like the community patches for the elder scrolls or fallout series?

Its not that easy for TW3, there is not one unofficial patch, but for gameplay you might want to have a look at Ghost Mode, it does a very very good job at fixing a lot of issues without actually straying far from the vanilla game. There are other overhaul mods that are more an overhaul and change rather than just fix issues with vanilla.
Also (of course) Unification Patch, I would consider Enhanced Targeting fir that list too.

Others (texture, music) are Nitpickers Patch, 'Fix for Avalach Lab Music' but really, you kinda have to go through the mods yourself and sometimes decide...

Katzapult;n9968961 said:
Is there a bug fix compilation mod? Something like the community patches for the elder scrolls or fallout series?

ok, first things first: thanks for the quick reply.

I know this mod but it only contains visual fixes. I am talking about gameplay bugs.

rfuzzo;n9969011 said:
Its not that easy for TW3, there is not one unofficial patch, but for gameplay you might want to have a look at Ghost Mode, it does a very very good job at fixing a lot of issues without actually straying far from the vanilla game. There are other overhaul mods that are more an overhaul and change rather than just fix issues with vanilla.
Also (of course) Unification Patch, I would consider Enhanced Targeting fir that list too.

Others (texture, music) are Nitpickers Patch, 'Fix for Avalach Lab Music' but really, you kinda have to go through the mods yourself and sometimes decide...

Now this sounds promissing, thank you! I will definately check that one out. Does it work with the goty editon from gog?

Jup, it’s pretty darn good - Im using GM and I must say it has been amazing. :)
For Goty, install Unification Patch (by the same author), in fact it’s listed as requirement anyways... Ghost has also linked a bunch of mods in the description/comments of the mod so you might check them out as well.

rfuzzo;n9969211 said:
Jup, it’s pretty darn good - Im using GM and I must say it has been amazing. :)
For Goty, install Unification Patch (by the same author), in fact it’s listed as requirement anyways... Ghost has also linked a bunch of mods in the description/comments of the mod so you might check them out as well.

Ah ok, found it. Now it´s time for me to go to the Witcher 1 and 2 forums and ask about similar mods, so i can play the whole story with the best experience. ;) But maybe tomorrow. It´s getting late. :) To all who replied: Have a nice day.

Last edited:
LukeSparow;n9971611 said:
Once you go GM you really can't go back trust me. I have a very hard time enjoying vanilla after GM.

Wow, and you' re talking about a game which is already awesome. :D

Is there a bugfix for the red border bug after witcher senses? I wanna make a topic but cant until i have 10 posts.

Sorry but I cannot find such a mod. There are plenty that disable all the Witcher Sense effects but none that I can find that only deal with the red outline.

Top Bottom