OCD Failed Objectives Confirmation (?)

+
OCD Failed Objectives Confirmation (?)

Ok, 2018 and playing this game for the first time but also for a lot of time now (reading a lot on how to avoid missing events/sidequests and getting al green marks for every objective)

So I have THREE yes/no questions for you guys:

1. The Oxenfurt Drunk (kill the katakan red mark) is unavoidable (?)

2. Is the red mark “kill the katakan” the only unavoidable red mark of all “Wild Hunt” content?

3. Is it true I can get all green marks with no trouble on “The Gangs of Novigrad” and “Get Junior” AT THE SAME TIME and it consists in doing the former before the latter and then avoid 2 guards of Juniors compound by jumping the wall behind ir?

Thanks!

Hello Cagio. I'm a completionist as well, and it bothers me to see failed objectives within a quest. For you questions, my answers are:
- Don't know
- Don't know
- Yes ! It Can be donne.

I saw on one of your other posts that you managed to get all green objectives in the "In the Heart of the Woods quest". Can't seem to find a way to do so... Please help :p.

Hello, completionist here as well and it irks me so bad that I don't want to continue with the game just because of the failed objective.

Just wondering if you've found a bypass by command console or mod or any other method to bypass the oxenfurt drunk quest's "kill the katakan" objective?

Also, I've managed to clear gangs of novigrad and get junior at the same time with all green, so thats definitely possible!

The game works so much better if you don't try to complete everything. As soon as you are going for perfection, it's probably going to cause frustration. I wouldn't recommend it. But yes, I know that this can be difficult for completionist players.

As for console commands. Unfortunately, I don't know any but you could check out our Mod section:

Can't say for sure about the katakan, but I don't remember ever not killing it.

I am interested to see how one would go about finishing all of the pathways in Gangs of Novigrad without unlocking Junior. That's pretty cool if it can be done.

The game works so much better if you don't try to complete everything. As soon as you are going for perfection, it's probably going to cause frustration. I wouldn't recommend it. But yes, I know that this can be difficult for completionist players.

^ Pretty much this.

What I can assure you is that there is absolutely no way to "100%" the game in a single playthrough. Simply impossible as many of the quest branches are exclusive. Choosing one option automatically means that the quests, dialogue, events, etc. of the other options become unavailable. TW3 was not designed like Dark Souls, GTA, or Diablo. It's just not that type of game.

Too bad, I as a completionist can't play this properly lol

Well, you can see everything the game has to offer, but it will simply require you to play enough times to achieve all possible chains of decision combinations and their exclusive results.

Top Bottom