Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters

Guest 3847602

Good grief...

:facepalm2:

Zyvik;n9704001 said:
That's fine with me. I always thought that tatoo was OOC.

That's true, of all the sorceresses of the Lodge she'd probably be the last to slap a tatoo across the chest.
However, I read the books after playing TW2, so I was already completely used to that look. Plus, it doesn't even look bad, afaic. ;)

ooodrin;n9705111 said:
Good grief...

It doesn't even look bad, afaic. ;)

I admit her look grew on me over time. At least it's unique, unlike the looks of most of the other sorceresses. And I don't why, but her headpiece always mesmorizes me.

Still, I'm sad there's no canon Sheala mod for TW2 with strict black dress and silver fox boa :cool:

Guest 3847602

Zyvik;n9705461 said:
At least it's unique, unlike the looks of most of the other sorceresses.

Now that you mentioned uniqueness, did anyone ever comment on which sorceress is supposed to be the one standing between Sheala and Sabrina:

Looks just like Assire, only her dress is different. I know Dol Blathanna chapter was cut, could that be the model they planned to use for Francesca?

ooodrin;n9707311 said:
Now that you mentioned uniqueness, did anyone ever comment on which sorceress is supposed to be the one standing between Sheala and Sabrina:

Looks just like Assire, only her dress is different. I know Dol Blathanna chapter was cut, could that be the model they planned to use for Francesca?

It's just like I've been telling you guys for months! Each sorceresses has clones of themselves wich were bred in Sheala's laboratory :D​​​​​​

Seriously though it was probably meant to be Francesca. Since she and the other four were the most active members of the Lodge.

Speaking of clones...Sabrina's clone hangs around in Novigrad's mages underground. And she even has the correct hair colour this time

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Zyvik;n9707741 said:
Speaking of clones...Sabrina's clone hangs around in Novigrad's mages underground. And she even has the correct hair colour this time

Heresy! Not nearly bitchy enough :)
Can you imagine that cutie patootie slamming her fist on the table and ordering Henselt to shut up and listen to her :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ooodrin;n9708131 said:
Heresy! Not nearly bitchy enough :)
Can you imagine that cutie patootie slamming her fist on the table and ordering Henselt to shut up and listen to her :p

Yeah, but she didn't look all that bitchy in TW2 either. Her face has to scream "I'm the world's baddest bitch!"
:mean:

what about these?

Gilthoniel;n9714601 said:
what about these?

For noobs uninitiated: Yennefer of Vengerberg, Triss Merigold, Philippa Eilhart, Sheala de Tancarville, Francesca Findabair, Ida Emean, Assire var Anahid, Fringilla Vigo, Keira Metz, Sabrina Glevissig, Margarita Laux-Antille :)

Guest 3847602

I don't know, something about her eyes looks really weird, I think it's the eyelashes... Definitely gonna stick with "vanilla Fringilla".
She did a great job with TW2 Triss, though. :)

As much as I respect the effort put into these TW2 to TW3 imported character models, I have yet to see one that to me does not look worse than the W3 vanilla version. It is difficult to port those low poly models with low res textures from 2011 into one of the best looking (when it comes to facial models) current generation games. The result usually looks awkward, and does not fit the newer game nor the intended personality of the character. It is subjective, though, they may look good to someone more nostalgic towards the previous game.

I have to say I really love and appreciate the mod where Triss has her TW2 outfit in TW3. In my eyes it fits better to her and it is a well done mod. No glitches no skin thet flips out of the clothing.
Amazing :)

2223-7-1486379736.jpg

The outfit in TW2 may indeed be better, although I recall from the art book it was changed intentionally in TW3 to suit the setting of Novigrad better, that kind of clothing is fashionable in the city and it does not draw attention. The old outfit can actually be found in her house at Hierarch Square, and Geralt comments on finding it.

sv3672;n10102591 said:
The outfit in TW2 may indeed be better, although I recall from the art book it was changed intentionally in TW3 to suit the setting of Novigrad better, that kind of clothing is fashionable in the city and it does not draw attention. The old outfit can actually be found in her house at Hierarch Square, and Geralt comments on finding it.

Yeah, I know that you can find it and I read the art book. But I like this one way more. Same for Ciri. In the artbook are way better examples how Ciri could have looked.
I know you can't have everything, but if you can change the game with mods a bit that it looks more like I like it, than it's okay :)
And I don't understand in a few points that the outfit was changed. Yeah I read it, but everybody talks about how beautiful magicans are, how expensive clothes they were, such a "old" otfit is better to hide in my eyes, than such a "beautiful" one with a deep cleavage.
But... well... every magican who tries to hide wears a hood... and with this one my former argument is invalid, cause evrybody in the city should know who they are :D

ooodrin;n10103621 said:
Nah, some of them don't need a hood, even if they are "Redania's Most Wanted". ;)

And then she transforms into the owl in front of everybody. Like...How am I supposed to believe that the witch hunters are even a tiny bit competent?

Guest 3847602

Zyvik;n10105621 said:
How am I supposed to believe that the witch hunters are even a tiny bit competent?

Well, they've managed to slap all those posters of her and Triss across Novigrad... That's hardcore, man!

Top Bottom