x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hidden chamber in Vizima palace?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden chamber in Vizima palace?

You can find there a letter from Alyssandra Deviel to Roderick de Wett. Who's skeleton do you think is found there (that held that letter)?

The skeleton belongs to the courier who brought the letter with him. Basically it's just de Wett getting rid of witnesses. However, due to his untimely death, he couldn't finish the job and clean up everything. That's why both the courier and the skeleton can still be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilrond-i-Virdan View Post
      Who's skeleton do you think is found there (that held that letter)?
      That's a rather interesting question. Honestly, I've no clue. However, let's see if REDDorigen is willing to divulge a hint as to the identity of those mysterious bones. . .
      'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

If I recall correctly, Roderick de Wett is killed by Geralt in the first game, so it is probably not him. Alyssandra Deviel does not seem to be mentioned anywhere in the three games other than in this letter. But it would make sense for the skeleton to be of someone related to the contents of the letter. Perhaps there are more clues in the chamber?

Comment

Originally posted by Benzenzimmern View Post
          However, due to his untimely death, he couldn't finish the job and clean up everything.
          Disorderly sort of count. . . he should have wrapped up all the loose ends before tangling with the Witcher.
          Thanks for shedding light on this little mystery, Benz! Much appreciated!
          'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

The skeleton belongs to the courier who brought the letter with him. Basically it's just de Wett getting rid of witnesses.
            Thanks for clarifying, I'll update the wiki with this info.

However, due to his untimely death, he couldn't finish the job and clean up everything. That's why both the courier and the skeleton can still be found.
            Did you mean both letter and the skeleton?

Comment

Yeah, both the letter and skeleton. My bad.

Comment

Working...
              X