Hidden chamber in Vizima palace?

+
Hidden chamber in Vizima palace?

You can find there a letter from Alyssandra Deviel to Roderick de Wett. Who's skeleton do you think is found there (that held that letter)?

Gilrond-i-Virdan;n9011270 said:
Who's skeleton do you think is found there (that held that letter)?
That's a rather interesting question. Honestly, I've no clue. However, let's see if REDDorigen is willing to divulge a hint as to the identity of those mysterious bones. . .

If I recall correctly, Roderick de Wett is killed by Geralt in the first game, so it is probably not him. Alyssandra Deviel does not seem to be mentioned anywhere in the three games other than in this letter. But it would make sense for the skeleton to be of someone related to the contents of the letter. Perhaps there are more clues in the chamber?

The skeleton belongs to the courier who brought the letter with him. Basically it's just de Wett getting rid of witnesses. However, due to his untimely death, he couldn't finish the job and clean up everything. That's why both the courier and the skeleton can still be found.

Benzenzimmern;n9526291 said:
However, due to his untimely death, he couldn't finish the job and clean up everything.
Disorderly sort of count. . . he should have wrapped up all the loose ends before tangling with the Witcher.
Thanks for shedding light on this little mystery, Benz! Much appreciated!

The skeleton belongs to the courier who brought the letter with him. Basically it's just de Wett getting rid of witnesses.
Thanks for clarifying, I'll update the wiki with this info.

However, due to his untimely death, he couldn't finish the job and clean up everything. That's why both the courier and the skeleton can still be found.
Did you mean both letter and the skeleton?

...and three drops of bile from a freshly-buried woman, one who died having finished one hundred years but not yet having started her hundred and first...

I wonder how De Wett was able to procure that. It's ridiculous for a woman to live that long in that age, is it not? Maybe a witch? It might be still unlikely.

e-ahmet;n9581531 said:
I wonder how De Wett was able to procure that. It's ridiculous for a woman to live that long in that age, is it not? Maybe a witch? It might be still unlikely.

It is rare, but not impossible to live that long. What makes it really unlikely is that she would need to be exactly 100 years old, if I read it right not even one day older, otherwise she would already have started her hundred and first year. Maybe De Wett was just really lucky. Not so much in the fight with Geralt, though.

Benzenzimmern;n9528501 said:
Yeah, both the letter and skeleton. My bad. :D

Now that you are answering questions, (thanks for the clarification by the way) what happened to Anais and Natalis? And Adda?

Top Bottom