Money and Items

+
Money and Items

Hello, I just started the B&W expansion, and I need help with couple of things.
I want to earn crowns, to grandmaster feline, and to full upgrade my house and etc.
Please can you help me what exactly to sell to which merchant? who give the best prices for swords/armors/junk? What to dismantle and what to sell? How to get crowns? with the new patch there are no glitches..

And about items, to alchemy and crafting, where can I get those things?:
1) Arenaria
2) Vermilion
3) Rebis (and other ingredients for superior black blood)
4) Monster - Saliva, Eye, powered tissue, tooth, nails, brain
5) Dark steel plate
and what is the best way to get many White Gull and Alchoset
THANKS!

Greetings Tuska5

I recently completed B&W and here's my summary;
  1. Enjoy the story line and pick up as many items as you can during the main quests.
  2. Certain areas get locked after there main quest is over such as Tesham Mutna so make sure you explore there thoroughly once you get access to it (really cool armor is here).
  3. The most common item you'll find in this expansion is swords and guard armor which can be sold at any armor/sword shop, but you have to do a lot of exploring and kicking bad guy butt.
  4. All the merchants in the castle area will give you good rates on swords you pick up along the way and sell to them.
You'll basically find what you're looking for just by completing the mains story and side quests. It's more fun that way ;-)

Arenaria is a herb you can pick from plants or buy from herbalists. Not as common as say, white myrtle but still abundant.
Vermillion & rebis can be crafted under alchemy if you have the right ingredients. Not terribly difficult to get those. I've not come across anyone selling these.
Alcohest is abundant. Just loot containers as you go along. I've never had to buy or craft any; in fact I keep 100 bottles max and I sell the rest.
White gull needs to be crafted. You'll need to make sure you buy mandrake and cherry cordial and perhaps redanian herbal from innkeepers and miscellaneous merchants as depending on loot drops for these items would be insufficient - keep an eye out for them. White gull is needed to make vermillion & rebis.
Dark steel plate can be crafted, dismantled from items, looted or bought. Not very difficult, but you need to craft at an armorer or blacksmith, you can't do it yourself.
Monster bits are looted off monsters (obviously) and you can dismantle some monster bits to get these items, for example specter dust.

Thanks to all!! But I have more questions.
1) How can I get money? I want to upgrade the house, make grandmaster feline, and other stuff, I see characters with 50-100k crowns and more, how can I get too? Swords/Armours where to sell? To merchant who gives good money for them? What items can I sell more? What junk, what crafting materials which I font need... I'm stuck with 100/130 free space, I have to sell things I dont know how to free more space, I barley could explore I always run for merchants which buy those things for cheap and I dont earn much, and I dismantling for get crafting materials to crafting grandmaster armour and things..
Grandmaster feline is good for B&W?

AFAIK there's no glitch to exploit to make coins. Loot every container you can get your hands on and sell everything you don't need. Get orens and florens and exchnage them for crowns with the banker in Novigrad. Sell weapons to blacksmiths, armor to armorers etc. Don't buy what you don't need.

Im back... xD

Everyone forgot me now :( Last time I was here they had the old design lol

Anyway I just pick up swords and armour and jewels and sell them... Always a stable income, you hardly even need money in the game anyway.

Top Bottom