How does the story develop if you always choose the most rotten options?

+

Guest 3823474

How does the story develop if you always choose the most rotten options?

Since I couldn't bear trying this out myself, and not just because of the time investment required, maybe someone else has explored this out of curiosity. Is it even sustainable all the way? If so, how does it develop?
Feel free to include the expansions. I have played through nearly everything. I got the most positve outcome from Blood and Wine and was exploring the end parts of that story a bit and was surprised how many outcomes there can be, not just three as people claim.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

sv3672

Forum veteran
Choices generally do not have a major impact on main quests, you do get different endings and epilogues, and some side quests may become unavailable, but other than that, the game plays similarly. Blood and Wine is one case where you can choose between different paths in the main quest line, although it is relatively late in the story.

Guest 3823474

So as I understand the writers are more playing with how much later choices can have an impact than how great of an impact they can have. (I can understand that otherwise the story complexity could become overwhelming, and they also needed to stick to the basic character template of Geralt.)

Top Bottom