Unfortunate family

+
Unfortunate family

I want to talk about my very personal problem. It's about Triss. The game ends with her coming to my finally-found home. I was happy to see her, but then everything went wrong. I don't know how to say it. Our vacation here went to nightmare.

First, she doesn't talk to me anymore. I mean, she speaks something when I ask, but I can say fore sure she doesn't want to. I keep asking her about showing nearby places, but she always refuses.

Second, she sleeps at clothes, wakes up at 7 AM every morning, and then goes directly to the river, talking to no one. She sits there all day until it becomes dark and then goes back to bed. I tried to do everything I could figure out about that.

I tried to talk about that, then tried to leave her alone to have some peace, then I started to move to the town to do some remaining business, always returning back at the evening and trying to be a good family guy. I tried to make her smile: bringing a portrait of mine in a form of an ancient god, buying other paintings and bringing some rare loot at my collection of armor, and new stories. Nothing changed. She wasn't interested at all.

I started to move at larger distances, every day returning back rarely and rarely, never stopped thinking when did it went wrong. Maybe she figured it out about Keira? Or Yennifer? Or Shani? Or Siana? Or that girl at Passiflore?

I've been maried before and can confidentely say that our relationship is absolutely not OK.

Please tell me what can I do to save it!

Last edited:
The other NPCs that can visit Geralt at his vineyard do the same. That is why after the original ending of the game, all the main cast was simply despawned from the world (which lead to people complaining), it would be difficult and expensive to "simulate" the daily life of characters in a way that does not quickly become repetitive and unrealistic, let alone taking all the possible ending scenarios into account.

Zyvik;n9354931 said:
Yennefer found out that you spell her name wrong and put a curse on Triss

Apparently, the curse has backfired because she also does all the same things the OP complained about.

sv3672;n9355011 said:
Apparently, the curse has backfired because she also does all the same things the OP complained about.

Oh, silly me. Obviously she would curse the entire game for such offence :p

Guest 3847602

Zyvik;n9355141 said:
Oh, silly me. Obviously she would curse the entire game for such offence :p

I think you're onto something here - it makes total sense for the 3rd game to continue the tradition of Aedirnian antagonists (Aldersberg -> Gulet -> Vengerberg).
:yes:

Top Bottom