A Few Random Questions

+
A Few Random Questions

Spoilers abound.

1. In "Of Dairy and Darkness", when Geralt says something along the lines of "I should tell Vesemir about this.", while exploring the cheese room, does he still say that after Vesemirs death? I've only played through that quest in the first act of the game.

2. In "Payback", the quest revolving around Ciri's sub-plot in "Final Preparations", you can refuse to steal the horses, and which leads to a fist-fight with the elf with the painted face, Aegar, who is Ciri's friend. Does anyone have a video of what happens when you lose that fight?

3. In "In the Heart of the Woods", I sided with Harald, the village elder, by renewing the pact with the Leshen. When I returned, I again sided with him against Sven, and defended Harald. Even though I did so, Harald still died. Is that avoidable? Can Harald possibly survive?

Thanks, in advance.

I'm not sure about the others, unfortunately.
Eredin_Breacc_Glas;n9674041 said:
Even though I did so, Harald still died. Is that avoidable? Can Harald possibly survive?
I believe he can, however, it is very difficult. I managed to save him once, and only once.

Spoilers abound.
1. In "Of Dairy and Darkness", when Geralt says something along the lines of "I should tell Vesemir about this.", while exploring the cheese room, does he still say that after Vesemirs death? I've only played through that quest in the first act of the game.

Indeed! If Vesemis is already dead, then Geralt does not say that line. One of many amazing little details in this game.

2. In "Payback", the quest revolving around Ciri's sub-plot in "Final Preparations", you can refuse to steal the horses, and which leads to a fist-fight with the elf with the painted face, Aegar, who is Ciri's friend. Does anyone have a video of what happens when you lose that fight?

I do not have a video, but I tried that now and lost the fight, what happens is that there is a short scene where one of the elves says that you were to revel, not punch each other to a pulp, then tells you to leave. Ciri is disappointed, Geralt apologizes, they leave, and the quest ends. Not sure if winning or losing even makes a difference.

Last edited:
Top Bottom