Wine Wars: Vermentino and the other Wine Wars: ---- BUG?

+
Wine Wars: Vermentino and the other Wine Wars: ---- BUG?

Ok, so I did the Wine Wars: Vermentino and the other one. Doing Vermentino, I only got 4/5, the one that I cant seem to complete is the Hidden treasury house (blue house) even though I did the "Don't take candy from a stranger" which is the hidden treasury quest itself. The site has been cleared, I cant find anything to do there!

So when doing the Wine Wars: Consorting, I have 9/10 and the only quest marker is that hidden treasury house (part of Vermentino quest line).

So is this a bug, could the script be confused with the Sunflower patch next to the house with where it actually was in "Don't take candy from a stranger"?!
It has the house marked and there is something "nearby" but I cant find anything so now I'm kinda stuck with not being able to finish Wine Wars: Consorting

This is on a PS4, all updates and of course, no mods.

Finished for me as well although I do have one gripe with the whole thing... I think it's pretty stupid that you get no warning signs that if you actually finish all of the original sidequests on this quest line the quest line Wine Wars Deus Ex Machina will basically lead nowhere.

Finished that quest yesterday, didn't encounter any bugs.
I suggest you to take earlier save and replay ?

LOL, yeh right, if only that was possible for me, I am many hours beyond that point now, there is something "funky" about the spot, devs should look at that quest code.

---------- Updated at 05:36 PM ----------

I watched a youtube video of this part of the quest and the quest marker is only there while there is/are nasty NPCs still alive around the house, in my case, there are none, I killed all the ones I can see, perhaps there is an NPC that spawned inside the house or on the side of the house where the sunflower/tree is. If that is the case, its can only solved by the dev's.

If you still have Wine Wars: Vermentino and Coronato in your journal, try tracking them down. One of them must have 4 out of 5 done. I did this quest yesterday.
If you want to actually learn something in the Deus in the Machina quest, you need to do it before you talk to either of the prospective buyers of the Belgaard. Otherwise, when Geralt goes there it will be too late. The quest won't fail but you won't be able to learn who was sabotaging the both vineyards. I did it both ways and there is only a bit of different dialogue it seems. It doesn't seem to effect the outcome of the next quest(s).

I'm having this same problem at another location, I've destroyed the Archespore nest in the field but the area is still highlighted in yellow but there are no enemies left in the area. It's far too late for me to reload, I'm pretty certain this is a bug, a really frustrating one.

Top Bottom