Only issue with B&W

+
Only issue with B&W

Well it's for Witcher 3 in general. How at the end of the main quests, all the NPCs are pretty much gone. Syanna, Regis have gone, Anna has the pre-ending dialogue. It's a bit shit like that, One of the things games like Skyrim done better was interaction after the quests.

I mean maybe that's asking for a little to much lol, the main quests themselves are unbelievably good.

Anyone, kinda agree?

I don't remember that this would have been a problem for me. Once I finished the game, I just started it again. And I'm still not done with the series, so I haven't seen my final ending yet. Maybe that's one reason why it didn't never bother me?

iCake

Forum veteran
This has been talked about since the game release. So this is old news, but I wholeheartedly agree with you on this. Nothing will change here though, the game's done.

iCake;n9166550 said:
This has been talked about since the game release. So this is old news, but I wholeheartedly agree with you on this. Nothing will change here though, the game's done.

Yeah I know. But still, you would think they would have end game NPCs back. They like 10% learned that a little bit when they brought back either Yen, Ciri etc :/ nvm

There is a MOD coming out, sands of Ofir or something, no idea if it will be good lol

Top Bottom