'Be It Ever So Humble...' quest in standalone BaW game

+
'Be It Ever So Humble...' quest in standalone BaW game

Is 'Be It Ever So Humble...' quest triggered when playing BaW as standalone game?

sv3672

Forum veteran
duchU;n9498611 said:
Is 'Be It Ever So Humble...' quest triggered when playing BaW as standalone game?

Yes, it assumes that
Ciri dies/disappears and that Geralt does not romance anyone
so you are visited by Dandelion.

sv3672

Forum veteran
duchU;n9499281 said:
You 100% sure? I mean have you played it that way or seen a standalone BaW let's play?

While I have not played the entire expansion that way myself (although Geralt's part of the default ending can be found out as soon as he receives the letter), it has been confirmed by a number of people before, the same information can be found in older threads.

sv3672;n9499351 said:
While I have not played the entire expansion that way myself (although Geralt's part of the default ending can be found out as soon as he receives the letter), it has been confirmed by a number of people before, the same information can be found in older threads.

Ok, thx. I have only checked the letter that says Nilfgaard lost the war cuz it can be done very quicly while checking 'Be It Ever So Humble...' requires beating the whole BaW expansion.

If Nilfgaard lost the war then I guess that means side quests tied to the main story are assumed to have been skipped, so standalone BaW defaults to the Radovid ending?

sv3672;n9506521 said:
If Nilfgaard lost the war then I guess that means side quests tied to the main story are assumed to have been skipped, so standalone BaW defaults to the Radovid ending?

Yep. I mean the letter says Emhyr was assassinated and it doesn't say that Radovid is alive but since in HoS Radovid is alive (and Vesemir dead) by default and when you start either HoS or BaW as standalone game you get both available to play at once so Sigi cannot be an option here. Therefore Radovid wins obviously.

Top Bottom