Toad Prince - Hearts Of Stone.

+
Toad Prince - Hearts Of Stone.

This video is not a guide, It is just the way how I defeated it. I didn't use the sword in this fight.

So far, It is the most challenging boss I have defeated in The Witcher 3. I hope you enjoy it.

Please, don't feel forced to watch this video, I did it to remember my fight and maybe, you can watch it to remember yours. Have fun.

https://youtu.be/ban0jjp0T9Q

Here is also the fight against the Ofieri Mage.

https://youtu.be/-75dQa1CUXA

Nice, did not know you could defeat the toad with only magic and bombs haha. I've used magic seal and sword.

I tried every sign and concluded Yrden was most useful. It allowed me three hits on him after he got caught. I also drank a couple of Golden Orioles and vitality potions.

I just auto attacked the prince down (was playing on easiest difficulty :D). Playing my new game on blood and broken bones tho, so might wanna take that playstyle there.

Thanks.

Boyl1nk;n8703100 said:
Nice, did not know you could defeat the toad with only magic and bombs haha. I've used magic seal and sword.

I tried many ways. This was the way I could defeat it.

e-ahmet;n9200541 said:
I tried every sign and concluded Yrden was most useful. It allowed me three hits on him after he got caught. I also drank a couple of Golden Orioles and vitality potions.

There are some ways to do it. The important thing is have fun and defeat it.

snowplough913;n9756681 said:
I just auto attacked the prince down (was playing on easiest difficulty :D). Playing my new game on blood and broken bones tho, so might wanna take that playstyle there.

Thanks.

I hope you are having fun in the new game. Good luck.

Thanks. I've been trying to kill it for hours. I used Igni for a bit, but then went back to using the sword, as I thought Igni was a bit weak. Gonna try it now ur way

Guest 2081505

ChaiTLatte;n10343132 said:
I've been trying to kill it for hours. I used Igni for a bit, but then went back to using the sword, as I thought Igni was a bit weak.

Most of the boss fights in TW1/2/3 follow the same pattern: On the first sight they seem to be very hard, maybe almost impossible. But they are constructed as a kind of riddle: Which combat techniques, which signs, oils, bombs ... fit best on the way to success.

In this case the fight is relatively easy (and takes about one minute on DL "death march") if you use superior golden oriole, the bomb "Dancing Star" and - the sword:

Top Bottom