HoS missable quests

+
HoS missable quests

Without spoiling, if possible, are there any quests that are deemed missable or are mutually exclusive in this expansion?
A recommended order of quests for one who is trying to do as much as possible in the play-through would also be appreciated.
Thanks.

There are not many side quests in Hearts of Stone, and they do not seem to be related to the story as much as in the main game. But it seems some of them can be accepted only at certain stages of the story, you may want to check these walkthroughs for such quests. Also, the viper gear is available during certain main quests.

Pay attention to Geralt's mumblings during "Without a Trace". There is something interesting that you can miss and still be able to complete that quest.

Last edited:
It seems that you can miss Ofieri Gear mission on PS4 (same like I did) just because there is bug. Chest which should have one last bit is lack of gloves so whole mission can't be finish. Seems that a lot of peaople have same issue and CDR sadly do not solve it yet in any update.
Link Here

Sunsibar;n9133490 said:
Pay attention to Geralt's mumblings during "Without a Trace". There is something interesting that you can miss and still be able to complete that quest.

I've finished HoS. Can you tell what you are talking about? I want to know if I missed it.

e-ahmet;n9200531 said:
I've finished HoS. Can you tell what you are talking about? I want to know if I missed it.

When you talk to that old couple in the village, you can just leave after that, return to the herbalist and complete the quest. However, after talking to that old couple, you can walk around their house and at some point Geralt mentions something about the smell. When you use your senses, it leads you behind their cabin, where is a hidden entrance to their basement. Entering to that basement explains some details, which will otherwise stay hidden.

Sunsibar;n9200681 said:
When you talk to that old couple in the village, you can just leave after that, return to the herbalist and complete the quest. However, after talking to that old couple, you can walk around their house and at some point Geralt mentions something about the smell. When you use your senses, it leads you behind their cabin, where is a hidden entrance to their basement. Entering to that basement explains some details, which will otherwise stay hidden.

Ah yeah. I suspected they were that from the start LOL. Neat quest that was. Thanks.

Top Bottom