Gwent Card: Foltest Lord Commander of the North

+
Gwent Card: Foltest Lord Commander of the North

I've read in the past 2 days around 50 topics about this card and i know it's supposed to be bought from Elsa in begining at White Orchard or later from Bram when you leave White Orcahrd and come back. But my question is, is there someone like me who can't find it at Bram after Elsa leaves WO? Could it be that i did something wrong for the card not to appear at trader? Because its the only card i need for the achievment and i would hate to re-play whole game just for this 1 card :( If anyone could help i would really appreciate it :)

I know this is an old post, but I've the same problem. I didn't get the card at the inn, and the merchant isn't selling it. Do you mind if I ask what your work-around was? I've had a few gwent matches where that card would have been particularly helpful. Thanks

NewBrew;n9226911 said:
I know this is an old post, but I've the same problem. I didn't get the card at the inn, and the merchant isn't selling it. Do you mind if I ask what your work-around was? I've had a few gwent matches where that card would have been particularly helpful. Thanks

Are you sure that you checked the right merchant? The one between the bridge and the inn. Have you also checked that you didn't accidentally bought that card already and that it's not in your leader cards? Leaders are not shown at the same place with other cards.

norekp;n9227621 said:
What do you mean by deleted? I didn't realise we could delete Gwent cards

Probably means that this post could have been deleted, since the problem was solved.

Top Bottom