Sold my original witcher gear

+
Sold my original witcher gear

So I sold my witcher gear before there was storage but I have tried to relocate it to upgrade it, I have looked at all the merchants and it is not there I have no idea what happened to it, I think there are 2 merchants that are no longer there one in that barons fortress and the other in novigrad town which has disseapeared for some reason so I can't check them, anyone got any ideas?

iCake

Forum veteran
Craft said gear again, will svae you a lot of running around and headache trying to remember who exactly you sold the gear to. Hmm, unless you mean the starting default Kaer Morhen armor? In that case... I don't know how to help you, try to recall who you sold it to.

UPD: If you're on PC, then just use console commands to add the gear to your inventory. You'll need to do some work to enable console, but it's very easy to do that and there's plenty info on how to out there. Alternatively, the Viper School armor, added with Hearts of Stone expansion, is basically a reskin of the starting armor, it's just black instead of brown and has a scaly look to it in some places. It looks very good and has way better stats than that default armor. It's very high-level though.

Last edited:
Are the starting armor and weapons needed later to craft better witcher gear? I sold them soon as I found better ones in White Orchard. I know that the witcher treasure hunt gear can be upgraded, but you need the original, but what about the Kaer Mohen gear?

iCake;n8740400 said:
Craft said gear again, will svae you a lot of running around and headache trying to remember who exactly you sold the gear to. Hmm, unless you mean the starting default Kaer Morhen armor? In that case... I don't know how to help you, try to recall who you sold it to.

UPD: If you're on PC, then just use console commands to add the gear to your inventory. You'll need to do some work to enable console, but it's very easy to do that and there's plenty info on how to out there. Alternatively, the Viper School armor, added with Hearts of Stone expansion, is basically a reskin of the starting armor, it's just black instead of brown and has a scaly look to it in some places. It looks very good and has way better stats than that default armor. It's very high-level though.

I'm on xbox

I'm keeping the Kaer Morhen gear excluding pants'boots (sold those) since it seems it may be useful somehow later.

Top Bottom