Quest items no longer needed

+
Quest items no longer needed

Is there a way to get rid of quest items that are no longer needed? It irks me that they clutter up the inventory. Can't sell, drop or dismantle them.

Oh, and I somehow managed to pick up 14 torches along the way. Anyway to get rid of all but one, since a torch appears to last indefinitiely?

I don't know about the useless quest items but to remove extra torches you unequip them (must be all of them) sell all but one (you can choose the number when selling) then requip.
You could also unequip them, put 1 in the stash, sell the others, then wander back, without a torch, to the stash for the last one.
Or sell all and buy one, wasting money.
These methods work for any other item as well.

Actually for useless items, by cheating; you can get a probably unmade mod or use the console to remove them.

Torches don't last indefinitely. I'm pretty sure I've had one or two go out while exploring in the caves of Velen when I was new to the game. They burn for quite a while though. Maybe 10-15 minutes, dunno.

The number of used and no longer necessary quest items is interesting. Most of the stuff moves to my junk tab and I just sell it but some weird things are still under the quest tab lol.

Top Bottom