Decoction that drains health?

+
Decoction that drains health?

I've come across this situation, at least twice or three times now, where after a battle Geralt would steadily lose health. This happens after quaffing a few decoctions and potions to buff up for the fight.
It's not poison or some other effect as there is no such icon showing, so I'm wondering which decoction is it that does this?
The first time this happened I was surprised when Geralt just keeled over and died when looting after the battle lol.

Edit: Toxicity was no where near max when this happens.

Last edited:
Is your health bar red while losing health or green? It might be that toxicity bar resets when you start losing health because of it. Also some enemies inflict damage over time effects like bleeding.

iCake

Forum veteran
It's toxicity damage and it doesn't have any status effect icon. The only indicator is a light green health bar instead of the normal red. By defaul the safe toxicity threshhold is 75% of your max toxicity. If you exceed that you'll constantly lose your health untill you die or drop your toxicity. There are skills to both raise your max toxicity and increase your safe threshhold up to 100%, effectively making you immune to it.

Top Bottom