New Game ++ not possible?

+
New Game ++ not possible?

Hello.

I just finished my New Game + (and got the "walked the path" achievement :-D ) and i really looked forward to start a new new Game+ with that save (all Quests level 100 would give you a lot more freedom, as you can play only main Quest and leave the rest for Geralds "life after", where i wanted him to be a wandering witcher sided by ciri (wich he would hopefully meet again in Toussaint then)

Well, the Game told me that i unlocked New Game + (wich i had before, anyways) and i saved the game to restart a New Game + on level 90 (just to test, havent played Hearts of Stone and Blood and wine with that save yet), but it doesnt work. The Game tells me i have to choose a save where the main storyline is completed (wich it is).

So my Question is: Is it possible to start a New Game + from a New Game + Savegame to start a game on maxlevel, giving you all the freedom you ever wanted to play the Game lore-friendly?

I hope its just a bug or something, because i really wanted to play the Game like this, and it was the main reason for this, my 3rd, witcher 3 playthrough....

Unfortunately there is no NG++ in this game. If you want to play third time, you need to start fresh game.

Nope sorry'it's definitely something they should have added.Maybe a new game with an infinite symbol with the option to start a basic new game.

Top Bottom