Count Reuven's Treasure

+
Count Reuven's Treasure

During the quest, is it possible to learn from Menge where the treasure is located, specifically? The best I could do was a "bank vault in Kovir."

Last edited:
Hayashi.226;n8897510 said:
During the quest, is it possible to learn from Menge where the treasure is located, specifically? The best I could do was a "bank vault in Kovir."

That is all that can be learned, on the other paths in the quest you find the key but not the location. Although it does not matter much, since you will not get the treasure yourself, and for Dijkstra it is apparently enough to know that it is in a bank vault in Kovir.

iCake

Forum veteran
sv3672;n8898830 said:
That is all that can be learned, on the other paths in the quest you find the key but not the location. Although it does not matter much, since you will not get the treasure yourself, and for Dijkstra it is apparently enough to know that it is in a bank vault in Kovir.

If the key to the vault is acquired, then Dijkstra manages to recover his treasure, otherwise he doesn't. So it's not enough for him to know just the location.

iCake;n8904570 said:
If the key to the vault is acquired, then Dijkstra manages to recover his treasure, otherwise he doesn't. So it's not enough for him to know just the location.

The key can be obtained on all paths (it is found when searching Menge's body after he dies), it is learning the location that is possible only if you do not stop the torture, and ask Menge about the treasure first instead of Dandelion.

iCake

Forum veteran
sv3672;n8905320 said:
The key can be obtained on all paths (it is found when searching Menge's body after he dies), it is learning the location that is possible only if you do not stop the torture, and ask Menge about the treasure first instead of Dandelion.

Hmmm, yes, you're right. The game is beginning to fade away from my mind. Perhaps it's time to renew them some time soon.:smile:

Top Bottom