romance triss and allow zoltan to help me for a NG+

+
romance triss and allow zoltan to help me for a NG+

For a NG+ is it possible to romance Triss, save
Moritz, isn't he the guy I can save from a burning pyre
and allow Zoltan to help me save Dandelion?
I thought the only way to romance Triss is to complete the "Now or Never" quest which prevents non-humans, including Zoltan, from helping me save Dandy.
I do believe going to the party with Triss and talking with him is all that is required to save
Moritz
from the guards.

I haven't tried doing what is required to allow Zoltan's help yet and I want to romance Triss this time, I did Yen in the non-NG+.

EDIT. The preview didn't allow me to view the spoiler so if it didn't work the the fireguy's name rhymes with Orbitz.

You can rescue Dandelion before even starting "A Matter of Life and Death", so romancing Triss does not actually make a difference there. It also does not affect the fate of any main characters like Ciri, Dandelion or Zoltan, it only matters for Geralt's ending. What does make some difference is whether you find out where Dijkstra's treasure is, if you do, he sends some of his thugs to help you when saving Dandelion, but this is not essential to the quest. Also, Zoltan helps you at the battle of Kaer Morhen if you do his (unrelated) quest.

If you complete "Now or Never", the witch hunters will attack (regardless of the romance choice) non-humans in the third act of the game since there are no mages left in the city, this might have been the source of confusion. However, if you skip the quest, then Radovid always wins and the non-humans will be hunted under his rule anyway.

You can save Moritz Diefenthel between "A Matter of Life and Death" and "Now or Never", witch hunters will try to burn him near one of the gates to Novigrad, and you can intervene. Although this has been reported to be buggy by some people.

Top Bottom