"Deadly Crossing" II and III - where are they?

+

Guest 3842565

"Deadly Crossing" II and III - where are they?

There is a small random event with bandits blocking your way on Trolls' Bridge in Velen, you can either pay them, Axii them or kill them. Now, according to guides on the Internet, there are two other bandit posts like that - one west from Dragonslayer Grotto, and one somewhere on Crookback Bog, but I searched those places and can't seem to find them anywhere. Can someone confirm that they are indeed there and show where it's on the map exactly? These are the only sub-quests in the game that I couldn't find.

They seem to be time sensitive & only appear once you are deep into the story line. One is on a small bridge south east of crook-bag bog area between the signposts marked Kimboltway, Ancient Oak & Crossroads. Bandits try to make you pay to cross it so kill them & find a chest hidden under the bridge with some loot. You can find another at the bridge north of the village of Lindenvale. You can get 2 copies of a relic sword called Mourner from them by buying the first from the bandits for 500 coin then killing them to get another copy of it. The last one is at the crossroads west of Dragon Slayer grotto & you will find bandits in a small camp hassling another traveler before they turn their attention to you. You don't seem to get anything for saving him so kill them & loot their camp.

Guest 3842565

They seem to be time sensitive & only appear once you are deep into the story line. One is on a small bridge south east of crook-bag bog area between the signposts marked Kimboltway, Ancient Oak & Crossroads. Bandits try to make you pay to cross it so kill them & find a chest hidden under the bridge with some loot. You can find another at the bridge north of the village of Lindenvale. You can get 2 copies of a relic sword called Mourner from them by buying the first from the bandits for 500 coin then killing them to get another copy of it. The last one is at the crossroads west of Dragon Slayer grotto & you will find bandits in a small camp hassling another traveler before they turn their attention to you. You don't seem to get anything for saving him so kill them & loot their camp.
Thanks for the response, I'll try when I'm deeper into the story then.

So I went to the bridge north of lindenVale but there are only nilfgaardian soldiers there. No looters. I want to buy or loot the mourner sword from them. Any help. They are not spawning. Do those two fishing peasants and the soldiers die later? I tried meditating but nothing happens.

Top Bottom