Deadly crossing 3

+
Deadly crossing 3

Hi all,

I've heard from various forums that this quest becomes available later in the story. Is someone able to confirm this? I've seen videos for both Deadly Crossing 1 (at Troll Bridge) and Deadly Crossing 2 (looters selling a sword) and even Deadly Crossing 4/Highway Man's Cache (Bandits asking for coin south east of Boatmakers hut) but not this one - does it actually exist?

I've managed to at some point have an encounter where I believe Deadly Crossing 3 takes place, but I cannot replicate this - the encounter featured an exclamation mark which disappeared when I approached 4x bandits who immediately became hostile - I believe this is a somewhat buggy encounter as they literaly disappeared if I took too long to kill them. At anyrate this encounter doesnot appear to be the one from the Prima guide -

At the bridges and river crossings of war-torn Velen, expect to encounter groups of ne’er-do-wells looting the corpses of the fallen, or guarding valuables of some note. They can be hostile, so use diplomatic conversation choices, avoid them, or engage them.

Find them west of the Dragonslayer’s Grotto, in the woods by a small wooden log bridge over a ravine. A few steps east are some nekkers to slay, and a group of looters at a path junction."

It seems strange to me that I'm able to do all other events in Velen but not this one.

Yes, I am a completionist :p

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom