Redania's Most Wanted, HELP! SPOILERS!

+
Redania's Most Wanted, HELP! SPOILERS!

So I'm doing the quest Redania's Most Wanted, finished Triss and Yen's questline as well as ready to go to Isle of Mist. I've finished a Deadly Plot quest and I've got Philippa's crystal, since Triss is gone I can't show it to her and Yen no option as she is in Kaer Morhen (tried talking to her) but when I go to see Radovid, the guard won't let me see him saying that "Many wants to see but not everyone can" or something like. I'm stuck want to finish this questline, is there any fix to this?

I have a problem that starts earlier than I think what you are talking about. BTW. I'm at level 20. I'm at Phillipa's hideout and the soldier down in the cave has given me a crystal to activate the portal to get further into the hideout. I can see the crystal in my inventory and when I activate my witcher senses, I can see the hand icon indicating where I'm to put the crystal in the door, but I can't get the crystal from my inventory. I tried to place it in my "Pocket" where I had the magic lantern, but it didn't work. What am I doing wrong?

I have a problem that starts earlier than I think what you are talking about. BTW. I'm at level 20. I'm at Phillipa's hideout and the soldier down in the cave has given me a crystal to activate the portal to get further into the hideout. I can see the crystal in my inventory and when I activate my witcher senses, I can see the hand icon indicating where I'm to put the crystal in the door, but I can't get the crystal from my inventory. I tried to place it in my "Pocket" where I had the magic lantern, but it didn't work. What am I doing wrong?
on pc is just press F on the wall ( senses on)

Last edited:
Top Bottom