Ciri in Blood and Wine for those who romanced Triss/Yen

+
There's a simple mod for this,worked well for me. I got Yen and Ciri there.Yen was the first cutscene,then went upstairs and found Ciri asleep on guest bed and did hers!

Not everyone who plays The Witcher 3 has access to mods.

There is no reason the two cutscenes shouldn't be available to those who romanced someone and saved Ciri.

What does Empress Blinkilla say in this ending about the famous plans? It's been almost a year since I saw Empress ending the last time.

"something-something I don't want her to get involved this time."

Let's not have this get off track. This thread isn't about discussing, or critiquing, the content of the endings. You can do that in the appropriate forum, or via private messages.

Sure, though your demand is understandable, I would rather have more important things fixed than Ciri deciding to not visit Geralt with the waifu present, doubt she would want to "interrupt" the lovebirds.

Sure, though your demand is understandable, I would rather have more important things fixed than Ciri deciding to not visit Geralt with the waifu present, doubt she would want to "interrupt" the lovebirds.

She doesn't know the "waitfu" is (going to be) present. She's not psychic. Also, it probably make more sense if Ciri's cutscene fired first (considering how wary Geralt is at an intruder in that scene, compared to the other).

And what, because you think something else is more important, people shouldn't post what they think is important? Did you come in here just to troll or complain? I'm not touring other people's threads putting down what they want to try and push my own agenda.

And, considering the last patch contained an unnecessary (although welcome) change to Vimme Vivaldi's appearance, how is this not more "important"?

And what, because you think something else is more important, people shouldn't post what they think is important? Did you come in here just to troll or complain? I'm not touring other people's threads putting down what they want to try and push my own agenda.

Didn't say you did not have the right to post what you wanted, it is a forum after all, also don't think everyone is trying to troll you though indeed my post kind of made it seem that way.

And, considering the last patch contained an unnecessary (although welcome) change to Vimme Vivaldi's appearance, how is this not more "important"?

While you have a point on CDPR's random priorities of fixing issues, there are still more important issues relating to the base game itself than an expansion's which I believe to be vastly more important, not sure on what CDPR believes anymore though.

Of course, this is my personal opinion, nothing of ill intent or trolling intended just to make it clear as crystal.

Last edited:
yea its total BS cuz now i have to make a ng+ for the third time and go to like lvl 90 or smthn just cuz i accidentally romanced triss :(

Well, seeing as this has bothered me quite badly, I'll throw in my two cents.

It makes total sense for someone who read the books to want Ciri to visit Geralt even if he did end up with either of the sorceresses. He loves the girl like a father. The only way she should not show up at Corvo Bianco is if she did not return from defeating the White Frost.

To the extent that Ciri apparently hates Yennefer... I doubt it. I highly doubt it, in fact. After all the time they spent together in the books and how close they became I just can't see Ciri harboring ill feelings for her. She even called her 'mommy'. Ciri views Geralt and Yen as her parents, her guardians. It makes even more sense for her to go to Corvo Bianco if Geralt and Yen are both there. It's blatantly obvious that Yen loves Ciri as if she were her own daughter as well. They are all three a family, although not biologically.

killingyouguy7;n3083163 said:
I didn't say the scene shouldn't be taken away from people who didn't romance Yen or Triss. I just said there's no reason why Ciri wouldn't visit Geralt if he is with one of those two. If you romanced one of them, and kept Ciri alive, you've met the requirements for both scenes and should be rewarded with both. A player, and a Geralt, who romanced Triss or Yen wants to see Ciri just as much as one that didn't.

It should be:

Romanced Triss/Yen? Get: Triss/Yen and Ciri
Not romanced Triss/Yen? Get: Ciri only
Not romanced Triss/Yen and Ciri's dead? Get: Dandelion

For real that would be the best!

I totally agree with you m8, would be the optimal reward for players who manage to keep Ciri alive. But sadly it's not possible if you dont mod the game, so I guess thats the only choice you have to make if you wanna see Ciri again along with Yen/Triss at the end of Blood and Wine DLC.

So one way or another, it is good that fans made that option possible atleast.

I know this is kind of an old thread - but do any of you guys still need the companion mod that puts Ciri & Dandelion at the villa? I can dig it off my server if needed - I can't remember exactly where I found it, but pretty sure it was a guy on youtube that had it posted up.

Like you guys, I was annoyed that I would finish the game and only have Triss with me. Always thought Ciri should be there, too.

I got the best bug in the world :)
My game is free of mods.
Got finished all main quests TW3 ( Ciri became a witcher and since I had romanced both Yen and Triss, I end up alone), HoS and BaW.
Well after I fully upgrade Corvo Bianco for some reasons Yen and Triss pop up on the beds of my room.
After Ciri visited me and stayed, Yen/Triss stilll randomly wander around.
At night Ciri had chosen to be in my bed .

I dont think it was intended this way but for once I didnt complain for a bug.

Top Bottom