x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sv3672 View Post
    In any case, from what I have gathered, a new Witcher game is most likely to feature a new protagonist and not actually be called "The Witcher 4". It has been confirmed previously that there are no plans for more Witcher 3 DLC, Geralt sequel(s), or remakes.
    I understand, thanks for letting me known about the DLCs and remakes.

About the new protagonist; even though I'll miss the previous characters I'd be glad and more than happy to see what CD Project brings to the table. Since it coming from CD Project I'm sure that it will be madewell and entertaining story/adventurre.

Only thing that makes me a bit worry is the time, can't say I have enough time to enjoy a whole new witcher game in the future. But I'll sure look out there for any news about this

Comment

• Is there going to be Enhanced edition ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kada View Post
        Is there going to be Enhanced edition ?
        It is not planned according to this post.

Comment

• Another wish for first person view as part of normal gameplay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elkatarus View Post
            Another wish for first person view as part of normal gameplay.
            There is a mod for first person mode by skacikpl. Official support is unlikely, maybe in Cyberpunk 2077.

Comment

• If its possible to have igni angle for fire for flames

Comment

• More robust "follow the road", so player didn't have to steer roach in the right direction at all. A pure auto pilot.
                But can be toggleable with hotkey to revert / change with other mode.

Full Auto : Follow The road and the path to way-point (Roach will automatically slowdown-make a turn-then speed up again the right path)
                Semi Auto : Only follow the road, player can directed Roach to make a turn.
                Disabled : Didn't folow the road, pure player control.

Also, make Roach to be able to reach our custom way-point, not just quest way-point / path.

I know a lot people didn't like how roach following the road, and decided to disabling it.
                But for me, i keep watching the minimap instead of enjpying the view.

I wish there is some mod to make Roach follow the objective path (the white dot thing).
                So i can enjoy the view.

Comment

Working...
                X