Stories and Adventures Thread

+
Stories and Adventures Thread

Hello,

I'm about to start my second play through of Wild Hunt, and been organizing my various states of the world from TW2 to import, but with all the inconsistencies I had in my first run (Letho not showing up, Sile de Tansarville dying in the dungeon without Geralt ever meeting her), I was thinking that it would be nice to add some form of short summary of the imported story, when you actually import it (not after the prologue).

Also, I know it already was stated before, but having the option to use the gear Geralt had at end of TW2 as starting gear in TW3 would be nice... not sure if the work to translate those items would really be worth it, though.

Last edited:
The Adventures of Geralt Of Rivia

hey guys just wanna say how freekin awesome this game is i havent stopped playing i even dropped GTA V completely, but ive got something i need 2 say : I think CD project red should start thinking about a T.V series but no low budget shit, like game of thrones style, im not ready 2 say good bye to Geralt and Triss even though i havent finsihed the game im looking forward 2 see what people would think about it....!!:hmm:

Restore relations with Triss or Yennefer

Would it be possible to restore relations with Triss or Yennefer if they left Geralt? It would be great if the new add-on will provide such an opportunity.

P.S. Sorry for my english

enk1

Forum veteran
My first suggestion about existing quest:
Rebuilt Last Wish quest and link broken djin curse with Triss romance. Our romence choices must appear in the game, more strongly than in the form of a powerpoint presentation at the end of game. Infact, if we decided for Tiss, she sould be involve in this quest.

My second suggestion about something missing quest :
Add one more romance quest between Kaer Morhen and final battle. Add this because main storyline is so intresting as tiring. Game needs interlude of other feelings. So - it will be very advance for relationship with Yen or Triss - and may involve planning time after the possible events.

My third suggestion about new quest:
I love to see quest with Kalkstain. I know he is dead but he still could left his inheritance for someone for other alchemist or someone close to him (student or niece). Witcher hunters problably - after Kalkstain death - usurped all his belongings. Of course golems must be involved. Only Witcher can help :)

Last edited:
The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

647 votes 561 and constantly rising of which are saying we are dissatisfied with the lack of triss content over 3500 posts great ideas on more TRISS MERIGOLD content because we feel its seriously lacking for this wonderful very well loved character!!!

we have a fun kinda little community in its self over there and welcome RED or moderators to jump over give us some feed back and or throw some ideas of your own there!!

we all have a deep passion for TRISS and that really reflects in our posts and ideas!!

TAKE A LOOK PLEASE!!

Last edited:
The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

647 votes 561 of which are saying we are dissatisfied with the lack of triss content over 3500 posts great ideas on more TRISS MERIGOLD content because we feel its seriously lacking for this wonderful very well loved character!!!

we have a fun kinda little community in its self over there and welcome RED or moderators to jump over give us some feed back and or throw some ideas of your own there!!

TAKE A LOOK PLEASE!!
Yeah, there is a lot of ideas! Topic creator collected all ideas and suggestions in first post to be easy all of them to find and read.

Last edited:
IMO, improve the storytelling in ACT 3 can solve most problems (lack of interactions, poor portrayal of the Wild Hunt etc.)
Besides, add more interactions and quests with Geralt's old friends please - Zoltan, Dandelion, Lambert, Yen, and Triss.

1. ) From Kaer Morhen onwards it seems like the romance choices didn't seem to matter. Triss seemed to be significantly more impacted than Yen however, as Yen gets an intimate scene with Geralt at Kaer Morhen, whereas Triss does not. In fact by the time Geralt gets back to Koer Morhen, Triss is missing.

In my opinion, Triss needs to be added somewhere in Koer Morhen for when Geralt arrives, and Geralt and Triss should greet each other like what romantic partners would do after missing each other for a while. The way it is right now is not realistic at all.

2. ) Triss needs to say more than just "Well?" on the boat in Skellige, or more than "Good luck" before the final battles. Again, if you chose Triss, it's just not realistic how it is currently. Even if you didn't choose Triss, it's not realistic, since Triss cares very much for Geralt even without the romance to say more than just "Well?" or "Good luck."

3. ) After the ending when returning to the empty castle. It would be nice to either have an extended epilogue where you can meet with all the main characters in a tavern somewhere, and discuss your adventures before heading off their separate ways with the slideshow appearing after this tavern meeting. It would make returning to an empty castle much easier and offer more closure than a slideshow can.

Main quest stuff to fix the pacing in act III would be nice. Story quests that leads up to the whole wolf's blizzard thing, because that came right out of left field and made so little sense it kind of ruined the ending for me.

A reactive game that recognizes the choices I have made, and that don't punish the narrative because I made a different choice than what was perhaps intended.

And I would love quests that include all the sorceresses you have gathered, as of now they are kind of useless. Yennefer and Eilheart have their quests, but Triss, Vigo and that other one don't really do much. And a quest with Avallach would be neat, don't really explain his change of heart from the books.

And last but not least the whole Triss thing, but that has been explained much better by other people.

Lack of Water Monsters

Come on guys!! All this oceans and water and we only have drowners and sirens??? I really hope CDPR add something cool in the water in the future add-ons... I would love to see something like a sea serpent, a kraken, another kayran, a kelpie, wipper, ilycoris, giant octopus, monstrous fishes...There are soooo many you can choose from! In a book Geralt says that there are more monsters in the water than that on earth...so please, fill the huge amount of water in the game with something really big!! ;)

The only way to fight in the water is to use the crossbow, adding new monsters would be completely meaningless. Now if CDPR added more options to fight underwater, then extra monster would be a nice addition, but as it stands, lock on, us crossbow for 1 or 2 hit kill, repeat.

Ogg Pogg Rogg Sockcock Shoeses Make DLC

Need DLC help Pogg, Rogg, Ogg shoess make. Pogg, Rogg, Ogg shoeses gotnot. Tala shoeses make. Heeeh?

DLC extra content with Triss/Yennefer

I think it would be great an extra content with Triss or Yennefer, depending of your choice in the game.

[DLC] The Wonder Beanstalk

Imagine DLC for The Witcher 3 talk about "The Wonder Beanstalk"
Beanstalk Grow up in one of places in The Witcher 3 Map and you can do fast travel from it to up there!!
To The City of Giants !! that will be Amazing Think About it!!

Wiki

Come on People! We Must let them do it!!

---------- Updated at 02:00 PM ----------

come on!!

Attachments

• jack_and_the_beanstalk_by_flina-d3g1d35.jpg
    jack_and_the_beanstalk_by_flina-d3g1d35.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 130
  • jack_and_the_beanstalk_by_jacktrick-d3chv7f.jpg
    jack_and_the_beanstalk_by_jacktrick-d3chv7f.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 116
  • Jack-and-the-Beanstalk-1lge_cropped.jpg
    Jack-and-the-Beanstalk-1lge_cropped.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 86
  • hidden-jr-jack-beanstalk-2000126-3-s-307x512.jpg
    hidden-jr-jack-beanstalk-2000126-3-s-307x512.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 74
Yeah water phases are boring as it is. All you do is see drowners / sirens and spam crossbow. Not very enticing =(

Yeah, should maybe also let us use a knife or so underwater to kill monsters or to cut yourself a way through the roots of water plants or something.

We should all start making new quests and mods once the RedKit is out. Just like people did with Skyrim. Then we can play as Geralt, Ciri for much longer. I already have 2 quest/mod ideas I will be working on when the RedKit comes out. Maybe GameSpot.com will do a "Best Witcher quest/mod of the week" review every week then as well just as they did with Skyrim mods.

With regard to the TV series idea sounds nice and with so many quests they have they could solve a quest with every episode or if it a big quest then devide it over 2 episodes. But it is a lot of work and very expensive to build a TV series. Maybe a movie triology would be a better idea in the way of The Lord of the Ring, etc...

Last edited:
Top Bottom