Stories and Adventures Thread

+
It would be nice if we can get a patch with strong enemies constantly respawning after finishing the game.

Npc' asking if they can go with you and fight a monster. Geralt would think its a pain but the Npc could be a rich collector who has an old map to some Vampire castle ruins.

Hi, I am totally new here but would like to suggest a wedding adventure for Gerault. I recently completed all 3 story lines and finally won the hearts of Ciri and Triss. Triss has now come to Toussaint, too.. As an adventure story that leads to marrying Triss and starting an orphanage on Kovir of Toussaint, I suggest the following as a backstory:
After all the major upheavals throughout the realm, it's time for peace, however, after such wars, vampiric attacks and the White Frost terror, children and the homeless roam the land. Several people, from high class to low class are missing. Monsters are even missing loved ones -of course I'm referring to sentient monsters who attempt to live in peace with humans. Novigrad is still hunting and harming dwarves, elves, gnomes, fairies and the other human races descended from homospaiens and must be stopped. Kovir is in peace and is lead by a Ruler great in diplomacy and is quickly becoming a refuge for Monster and descendant human alike.
Gerault and Triss decide to start an orphanage within the Korvirian lands but are plagued by former enemies, human and monster alike. But somehow, children keep finding the home of Triss and Gerault. Taking that as a sign, they embark on building an orphanage.
In the process, Greault proposes to Triss...eventually they marry.
Also during this adventure, the two must find who and what is behind the attempts to destroy their happy home, happy life and why are the children being hunted to extinction. Yes, they always arrive at the Rivera home with stories of being hunted and murdered while trying to find this house of refuge.
Throughout this adventure the fame among the simple folk grows and a small kingdom begins to form around Gerault and Triss reminiscent of the Bloody Barron's former realm in Velen. The Ruler of Korvir even offers them a small realm in which to construct their would be kingdom which is subject to the Ruler's realm.
From here, the quest truly begins to form an orphanage....and a happy fulfilling family life.

I wish to suggest another quest for Gerault which includes Triss and her assistance to accomplish:
The quest to crush a rogue necromancer in the North Eastern bounds of Korvir (could be Kovir, sorry for the wrong spelling if it's misspelled)
This quest pits Gerault and Triss against an old enemy whom they thought was long dead from Novigrad - spy turned necromancer who's mission is to raid Korvir's northern border for gold, silver and diamonds which so happen to be in thatnortheastern section of the realm.
The Ruler of Korvir implores the aid of Gerault and Triss to find, hunt and bring to justice this rabble who is ammasing an army of the undead to assault his kingdom.
ice giants abound and not the dumb kind either, as Korvir trades with them to receive gold, silver and diamonds which the giants mine in return for food, horses, cheese, timber and the like. This strong trade agreement is under assault and needs shoring up.

Hmmmm and another quest but this time involving Ciri, Triss and Gerault.
The Ruler of Korvir is in need of the ashen white haired witcheress but knows not how to reach her. He turns to Triss for aid. The quest involves freeing the Ruler's nephew's family from an Ice Giant who controls an Ice Dragon. Diplomacy, for the most part, has failed. Covert means are needed before direct confrontation ensues.
enters Triss as the magess who is needed to break spells of illusion, deception and to travel across chasms via the construction of air bridges. Ciri, her extra sword arm is needed as Gerault, alone is not enough to battle several giant kind alone. Strong though he be, 1 against 5 - cyclopses, centipedes, dragon fledglings and the like - is simply to much for any one man.

The Bridge (another adventure idea based in Toussaint)
Between Florvive and Gelenser Farm stands a bridge now taken by bandits who are supported by a necormancer. The necro commands 5 undead trolls. These trolls are 1/2 vampire, 1/2 cellulose troll. The rock skin of trolls was turned to cellulose when regenerates rapidly. The trolls require a lot of feeding, henced the closeness to the Toussaint island jail. Triss joins Gerault. She handles the mage, he handles the monsters, and a knight's errant helps with the bandits, which number about 20.

JackMRich;n9242851 said:
Npc' asking if they can go with you and fight a monster. Geralt would think its a pain but the Npc could be a rich collector who has an old map to some Vampire castle ruins.
I like this concept for an adventure, especially if it includes Ciri and Triss.

I always wanted Gerlat to run into quest or “something” that can make him come in contact with a higher being. GaunterO’Dimm is the closest thing we have to a diety. I’m saying that there should have been a quest where Geralt would have dealt with a god or gods or maybe some More other worldly forces like GuanterO’Dimm.

Top Bottom