Graphics and Audio Thread

+
Geralt's eyelids are much lower in the current game than in those 2014 demos. CDPR was more than frank when they commented on his old look by saying he was a relatively handsome guy compared to his look in TW2 and VGX era of TW3.

No not the eyelids have been altered - what have been altered is called "crow feet wrinkles" under his eyes, here a close-up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUvJ-FcyMHs+

In ever trailer Geralt has been made 10 years older hahahahaha :D

I've only one wish to improve the graphics of the game : remove the atrocious yellow-piss filter in Toussaint. The rest of the game is gorgeous, and I often spend long time just walking, admiring the scenery, but Toussaint ruins its terrific art and looks absolutely disgusting with fake colours and chemical water due to this. It's just horrible and makes the game unplayable for me.

How many people loved the Soundtrack of the game, I don't know but it sure is lot. So how would it be to be able to select our favourite soundtrack and assign a playsit in/outside combat. We all would love to do that CDPR.

I wish to suggest that more music be produced!! The CD is great and I'd appreciate having more. :)
Plus, hosting uploaded music given to this forum for listening pleasure from would-be composers who have that talent and who enjoy this game would be a great way to expand enjoyment of this series and this franchise

Hey everyone do you agree with the Xbox one X patch coming soon, that it would be a nice edition to the game to allow us to choose the resolution to get those frame frates up. I along with the majority of people only have a 1080p 60hz monitor being able to choose between 1080p, 1440p or a dynamic resolution would a great edition and allow us 1080p screen user to enjoy a game focused on performance rather than resolution. If this is the wrong thread I am sorry, but what do you think?

I would like particle system to have more turbulence flows and densier particles involved for various signs. AOE radius could increase with leveling up.

Top Bottom