Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

+
anyone tried the 'devil's pit mod' on W3 nexus? supposedly has iorveth and saskia and quests. the description isn't highly detailed but looks like it's still in development and an early release.

jimmywon34;n9218451 said:
anyone tried the 'devil's pit mod' on W3 nexus? supposedly has iorveth and saskia and quests. the description isn't highly detailed but looks like it's still in development and an early release.

Actually, the description says that there is no quest or interaction with Iorveth and Saskia. Although on the other hand it also says that they are included as NPCs (with their models shown), perhaps there is more content planned with them and it is just not done yet.

Last edited:
skacikpl I don't know if you are still active in this forum but, if you are, just to express my deepest thanks for you efforts on making this mod, especially without the support of CDPR and proper modding tools. You just created one of the things that were expected from this game: a lair for the scoia'tel, Iorveth and Saskia.

Also I wanted to say that, despite the fact we cannot interact with the NPC, that book explaining what Iorveth and Saskia have been up to since Loc Muinne was a precious gift for my eyes and a MUCH better explanation than what CDPR did (which means: nothing at all).

Just a question: I know doing such mods requires a staggering amount of time but, are you going to improve it? Adding more scoia'tel NPC, animations or dialogues?

Thanks a lot mate

the mod author answered me in another thread and he said 'not yet' in regards to quests so there may be a possibility. I don't even know if dialogue would be possible, if the voice actor for iorveth ever recorded enough stuff, since it's been stated several times they were working on a scoa'tael plot initially for TW3 before it was cut from the game. would be awesome though for dialogue for Iorveth. I don't see how saskia dialogue would be possible though since I don't think CDPR was planning on anything with her, so it's probably highly doubtful there is recorded voice acting for her lying around. correct me if i'm wrong.

jimmywon34;n9257371 said:
it's been stated several times they were working on a scoa'tael plot initially for TW3 before it was cut from the game. would be awesome though for dialogue for Iorveth.

Yes, but no one can access to that content. Probably it has been erased or is well hidden. I don't see how anyone could unlock any of that from the game. If they are going to do something, it will be with the dialogues from TW2 or with those small conversations that the voice actor did for some random NPC in TW3 (what a waste)

Sam2305;n9265771 said:
Yes, but no one can access to that content. Probably it has been erased or is well hidden. I don't see how anyone could unlock any of that from the game.

CDPR probably still have it archived somewhere, but they already told that they do not release any of the unused assets to modders. Of course, almost everything unused has been deleted from the publicly available game data, from the average gamers' point of view, it would just take up extra space.

sv3672;n9302371 said:
CDPR probably still have it archived somewhere, but they already told that they do not release any of the unused assets to modders. Of course, almost everything unused has been deleted from the publicly available game data, from the average gamers' point of view, it would just take up extra space.

Still could be really awsome though :p

So anyone know which is the offcial fate of our beloved character? I wont play any more CDPR game but i would like to know if someone is playing GWENT now

No the first story campaign for GWENT (Thronebreaker) has not yet been released. Also, I believe it is set prior to the events of TW1 chronologically.

Don't give up guys! We can still hope for an Iorveth-centric Gwent campaign along the lines of Thronebreaker that includes his cut content from the Witcher 3 and finally finishes his tale!

Don't give up guys! We can still hope for an Iorveth-centric Gwent campaign along the lines of Thronebreaker that includes his cut content from the Witcher 3 and finally finishes his tale!

While definetly better than nothing... its a shame that this is what we are gona end up with. So much for a connected triology with a cohesive narrative and choises and concequences.

Top Bottom