Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

+

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

• Yes

Votes: 134 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Propose them to crowdfund it. It's a more solid proposition than just "bring the third expansion". They can also easily see how much demand there is for it during the crowdfunding campaign (for example they can set the success goal high enough to make sure that demand is sufficient).

We could start a campaign at generosity or something like that where people could donate and then give it to CDPR.

The problem is however, we have NO IDEA how much money it takes to create a DLC.

Propose them to crowdfund it. It's a more solid proposition than just "bring the third expansion". They can also easily see how much demand there is for it during the crowdfunding campaign (for example they can set the success goal high enough to make sure that demand is sufficient).

Is there a possibility to change the thread title? Do you know?!

Is there a possibility to change the thread title? Do you know?!

It's a forum deficiency - you can't change the title yourself. Try asking moderators - only they can modify it.

About the crowdfunding campaign - I don't think CDPR would want for others to run it and then get the money from it. That's not how it's done. If they'll ever do it, they'll have to properly run it themselves.

It's a forum deficiency - you can't change the title yourself. Try asking moderators - only they can modify it.

About the crowdfunding campaign - I don't think CDPR would want for others to run it and then get the money from it. That's not how it's done. If they'll ever do it, they'll have to properly run it themselves.

Thanks. Then we will wait how much people sign this post... And then I could contact a moderator or somebody like Marcin Momot...

I wouldn't say no, but you should also consider that a lot of them are maybe just finished with The Witcher by now, just a bit tired after all those years. They need new projects, a change of scenery.

They shouldn't do it just because we want/demand it. That's how you get Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty without judiging how good or bad the games are, I would claim that the games would be better, if they put more time/money into less games than just to get out as many games as possible.

Witcher 3 took already quite a lot of time to make and they have already a new game coming up, Cyberpunk 2077 which has a roughly release date of 2017. I doubt they want to postpone that game 2 times again just like they had to do it with Witcher 3.

So, yeah, I would love to get more, but only if they feel comfortable to do it and have actually ideas for it.

Changed title: Correctly reflects the nomenclature CDPR uses by differentiating DLC from Expansion.

I don't think CDPR has any need of capital from sources like crowdfunding. They have the ability to raise money for any project they deem worthwhile. If you really want this,what they need is well-worded, widely-supported persuasion.

any future expansion CDPR would do, I would buy the heck out of!

(includes any kind of possibility of playing as Lambert. Imagine the dialogue choices...)

Guest 3847602

After this avalanche of awards I'm pretty certain they are aware of the fact that 3rd or even 4th expansion would sell well, but I feel they really want to move to Cyberpunk after working on The Witcher for more than a decade. If it has to end, better end it on a high note ;)

Changed title: Correctly reflects the nomenclature CDPR uses by differentiating DLC from Expansion.

I don't think CDPR has any need of capital from sources like crowdfunding. They have the ability to raise money for any project they deem worthwhile. If you really want this,what they need is well-worded, widely-supported persuasion.

Thanks a lot for the fast help!!!

It will be up to CDPR if they make another expansion. If revenue from HoS and BaW will be sufficient then it is only a matter of formal approval from CDRP management to start work on another expansion.

They shouldn't do it just because we want/demand it.
[...]
Yes, they should. Demand is a privilege of the client and I will not hesitate to use it ;)

Sure, but can someone explain why having a third expansion would be better than having an enhanced edition that fixes some issues in the last act of the main story first?

I would support both opportunities... But I believe CDPR will wait a little bit longer to release an enhanced edition... :angel: The Witcher 1 release in October 2007, Enhanced Edition in September 2008, Enhanced Edition Directors cut in 2011!!!

I would support both opportunities... But I believe CDPR will wait a little bit longer to release an enhanced edition... :angel: The Witcher 1 release in October 2007, Enhanced Edition in September 2008, Enhanced Edition Directors cut in 2011!!!

Considering that CDPR announced they will go "full throttle" on the development of Cyberpunk after Blood and Wine, I can only see only one opportunity to work, and that is even highly unlikely, so that is why I am asking, is a third expansion really necessary when the main game has problems?

Top Bottom