Something ends, something begins ... or does it? (NG++)

+
Something ends, something begins ... or does it? (NG++)

Greetings,

I was wondering why there is no option to start a new game ++ or possibly a new game +++ on consoles. I dont see how this would negatively affect the gameplay experience, since you can use upscaling or just have a level cap. This way you get to keep your gear and your exp and can replay the game over and over. In addition to that, CD Projekt wouldnt have to put much effort into it, so why not introduce it?

I just hope someone of CD Projekt sees this, so I can dive into The Witchers world once more...

I don't see why you can't just start a New Fresh game and then finish that and then do NG+ again. Do you really think you have anything to gain by playing a NG++? At the end of NG+ you already have all the best gear, more skills you know what to do with, and every single potions and alchemy upgrade.
You see, there is no justification for NG++ or NG++++++++....it is nonsensical.
And also, if you think it will require less than a huge amount of work for the developers, then you are wrong. Something like this requires A LOT of work because everything needs to be re-balanced and this and that.
Never going to happen.
IMO, NG+ was already a waste of time and resources. It is much more rewarding to just start the game over from fresh.

Some people would just like to enjoy a playthrough with the gear and skill they have instead of starting all over again and recollecting.

Top Bottom