Re-enable Cabaret and Carnal Sins after the MQ

+
Re-enable Cabaret and Carnal Sins after the MQ

I have a request with regards to the 'Caberet' and 'Carnal Sins' questlines in the main game: could they please be re-enabled after the player has finished the Main Quest?

Currently, if one doesn't complete 'Cabaret' and 'Carnal Sins' before going the Isle of Mists, they will count as 'failed' and cannot be started or continued later on. While I can see why it would be odd to see craftsmen running around Dandelion's establishment whilst Gerald & his companions are plotting the Wild Hunt's demise, I think the two quest lines would not clash with any of the post-MQ content. In fact, doing the two quests after the MQ would feel more natural to me, as at that point you are no longer in a hurry to defeat Eredin and his warriors.

sv3672

Forum veteran
It might be better to post the request in the modding sub-forum, since official patches that change quest content are very unlikely now. It may not necessarily be easy to implement it, however, there is probably some technical reason why the quests have to fail as the main story progresses.

sv3672;n9803061 said:
It might be better to post the request in the modding sub-forum, since official patches that change quest content are very unlikely now. It may not necessarily be easy to implement it, however, there is probably some technical reason why the quests have to fail as the main story progresses.

That is what I did first, in fact. Someone on that subforum indicated, however, that currently a mod of this kind was not feasible.

Top Bottom