More Options for.......(Be warned, their WILL be a spoiler or two in here)

+
More Options for.......(Be warned, their WILL be a spoiler or two in here)

Please note: I am not too far into B&W, so be sure to use a spoiler tag if making a comment. I may or may not look at them because I don't wish to spoil it for me.

The next paragraph after this sentence will be in the spoiler tag. I would like more add on options for.....

Geralt's house. Like the ability for more armor stands. I have used all 5 that were "Built" for Geralt's collection. I saved the Legendary Mastercrafted Griffin & Wolf school Armor set. Used one for the Legendary Viper Venomous Armor set, and let's not forget the "Geralt of Rivia" Armor set from the tournament. That alone is 4, and I am displaying them because those are the ones I mainly wore during the game. Now I would also like to display all of the Grandmaster Witcher School Armor sets. And that's 5. Would like to have the area off to the right of the entrance when you first enter, to Have a painting of Vesemir and his Armor set and sword set (All of those 6 pieces are for display only & can't be worn or used) on display stands as a memorial to him. Also more weapon racks. I like to display everything I used during the game.

BadWolf

Last edited:
1 year and almost 9 months later, someone actually made this mod I have been wanting: Additional Armor Stands

Yay, I am happy now!

Top Bottom