x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaer Morhen / Viper Armor still has weird blue line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this bug is only affecting Geralt, but also other NPC's.

I took this picture of Geralt's blue-seamed shoulder, but then I also noticed the priest also had blue lines all around his seams. Look at the seams on the cross on his chest, and along his collar. It's that same weird blue color.

Comment

It will probably affect everything that uses particular textures or particular meshes...wherever the bug lives.
      People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
      You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bengeddes
        I don't think this bug is only affecting Geralt, but also other NPC's.

I took this picture of Geralt's blue-seamed shoulder, but then I also noticed the priest also had blue lines all around his seams. Look at the seams on the cross on his chest, and along his collar. It's that same weird blue color.
        ugh that is terrible! CDRP please fix this! It was perfect before

Comment

Believe it or not this glitch made me stop playing the game, didn't even finish the DLC. Unfortunately, I don't think CDPROJEKTRED will bother fixing this. RIP the only decent looking armour in the game. In my opinion OFC.

Comment

Just wanted to confirm that I'm experiencing the same and it looks rather bad.

Comment

It seems to be the new shader's drawback. Glitches are visible especially on textures with many color variants (like priest robes or post-1.20 witcher armors). On PC they are less visible when you set a higher quality of textures.

Those lines can be also completely removed from tiers 1-4 of witcher armors by using a mod restoring pre-1.20 textures, it would make them undyeable however.
              All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Comment

Same problem here. This 1.22 patch have just been trouble ever since it was released.

Comment

IT'S STILL THERE

PLZ CDPR, I love ya, but plz

Comment

The witcher gear texture bug has it's own thread but moderators moved it to suggestions (because?) http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threa...extures/page27 at this point i am almost wishing 1.22 never happend despite the awesome UI changes and enemy level scaling option that came with it

Comment

Can still download the old textures from the Nexus for all armors if you're on PC.

Comment

This is still an issue. I do not think that there will be a fix. PC users can find mod called Nitpicker's Patch that fixes this issue. Console players, I am sorry, there is no solution that I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by swordsy View Post
                          This is still an issue. I do not think that there will be a fix. PC users can find mod called Nitpicker's Patch that fixes this issue. Console players, I am sorry, there is no solution that I can think of.
                          It's weird, but I need to almost press my face against the monitor to see it on my PC (at 1080p). I think there are certain drivers and/or settings that make it more apparent on certain configs. I can't figure out why it's so "bright" for some people. Already played around with digital vibrancy and various AA / AO settings...no change. I need to study my screen to be able to detect it.

Does anyone playing on console not encounter it?
                          People always ask me, "What's in the box?" I get the question a lot. "Come on -- what's in the box!?" I won't tell them...but I'll tell you. Go on.
                          You can see what's IN THE BOX!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X