Kaer Morhen / Viper Armor still has weird blue line

+
It seems to be the new shader's drawback. Glitches are visible especially on textures with many color variants (like priest robes or post-1.20 witcher armors). On PC they are less visible when you set a higher quality of textures.

Those lines can be also completely removed from tiers 1-4 of witcher armors by using a mod restoring pre-1.20 textures, it would make them undyeable however.

This is still an issue. I do not think that there will be a fix. PC users can find mod called Nitpicker's Patch that fixes this issue. Console players, I am sorry, there is no solution that I can think of.

swordsy;n9305741 said:
This is still an issue. I do not think that there will be a fix. PC users can find mod called Nitpicker's Patch that fixes this issue. Console players, I am sorry, there is no solution that I can think of.

It's weird, but I need to almost press my face against the monitor to see it on my PC (at 1080p). I think there are certain drivers and/or settings that make it more apparent on certain configs. I can't figure out why it's so "bright" for some people. Already played around with digital vibrancy and various AA / AO settings...no change. I need to study my screen to be able to detect it.

Does anyone playing on console not encounter it?

Top Bottom