Floating textures everywhere

+
Floating textures everywhere

If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated!

almost every single area of the game, there is a semi transparent ground texture floating above the ground by about 1-3 feet. Its also affecting grass, puddles, and quite a number of props are floating a bit. (I played the game over a year ago, and never had this issue, but im going in for a second playthrough but run into this issue)

I have a few mods installed, HD rework project, novigrad enhanced, better rocks, and a grass mod. I though it might be a conflict, So I have already fully deleted and reinstalled the game, and deleted all the user settings files (apart from saves) in Documents C drive.

Tried it with no mods at all and still this is happening. I've also rolled back my drivers (which fixed the severe micro stuttering I was having a little bit) but has not affected the texture problem. Im not sure what else I can do, any ideas?

Unfortunately, if you've already completely reinstalled without mods, and the problems persists, then it likely exists in your save-state. If you could try starting a new game (Geralt Level 1) and just speed-through to the same area. If the problem persists at that point, we can start digging.

1.) What mods were you using? Were you using a manager?

2.) Did you uninstall the mods and manager, as well, or just deactivate them?

3.) Did you reinstall the game to a new directory path or the same one?

Top Bottom