Keira Metz won't move

+
Keira Metz won't move

So ive completed the "Magic Lamp" quest up till the "find and exit leading to the surface". I ended up going back all the way through the cave to the original entry point and realised it was the wrong way. But being lazy and not wanting to go back, I just decided to complete the quest another time...so I left to continue with other quests. I thought side mission no biggie. Now I've completed loads of missions and have made it to the "Brothers in arms" quest where I have to talk to Keira. I go all the way back to her and enter through the exit I was supposed to exit from. However, now she won't move and just keeps saying "well". I think i'm in big trouble because I can't go back to a previous save and she won't move. I don't think I can even progress in Witcher 3 since it's a main quest if I can't get her to move or say anything else. Would really appreciate some help :) (smiling but dying a little inside)

Tl;dr Keira Metz stuck saying "well" in "Magic Lamp" quest and won't move. I also have no saves as I have mad far progress in the main game missions.

Hmm... I think that specific dungeon has bugged few games when leaving the dungeon in a way it wasn't meant to be. So the situation might indeed be a bit hopeless.

However, what is your platform? If you are on PC, there might be some possibilities to fix this via console commands or something, although I'm not sure about that since I'm not a PC player myself.

Yes, I am a PC player. Really hoping for anything. Thanks for the answer though (There goes my Witcher life)

that sucks man. I just did this quest today. I told her I didn't want to do magic lamp then I followed her to the 4 statue puzzle and she automatically said "oh so you decided to help me after all eh" and I ended up completing it.

Maybe try meditating, using all the signs you can use, bombs, yrden, ect. try to get her to do something other than stand.

try seeing if she's at her hut around midscope or maybe going to the fayke isle with the rats will do something as well to change her script I guess.

immessingaround;n10681641 said:
try seeing if she's at her hut around midscope...

This is a good suggestion! If there is another instance of Keira elsewhere in the game, it may be preventing the Fyke Isle instance from triggering.

On the whole, though, if you're already past a certain point in the game, namely (spoiler-->) after the battle in Kaer Morhen, then it might be perma-stuck :(.

Top Bottom