"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

+
I remember discussing this quite a while ago with someone else. It looks like there's a possibility that certain NPCs vanish after a certain point in the playthrough and there are a couple of others that can bug out so that their "Play Gwent?" dialogues don't appear. I'm not sure if it was ever determined exactly how / why / when it happens...and it doesn't seem to happen for everyone.

Did you begin this playthrough under v1.31?

I think it´s very sad that they don´t patch the two cards (or three, depends if you played the second DLC).
All other missable cards are patched, but not these from "A matter of life and death" -_-

It´s the reason why I don´t have Platin in this awesome game!
Proof:

Card collector achivement

Hi,

I've completed the Gwent quest "Collect'em all" and the achievement has not unlocked after clearing the cache and hard reset in days. Anyone know a work around or way to solve this issue? Patch is 1.61

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Completed the collect'em all quest a few days ago and the achievement has still not unlocked. The last 4 I needed in the base game were in the High stakes tournament. After defeating the last guy the quest completed but no achievement. I've reloaded the save for the last game and redid the last game, loaded a save before the tourny and redid the whole tournament but still nothing, completed the high stakes quest too. I've hard reset and unplugged my xbox but it didnt fix it.. It's the only achievement that hasnt unlocked. I've unlocked Achievements for other games since then.

I'm on the GOTY edition, digital download.

Anyone know a fix?

So you are sure that you have all Gwent cards? The thing is, achievements are sometimes bugged in TW3. Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do other than trying that quest again (which you already did).

Similar issue.

I have all 44 vanilla monster deck cards. Yet my card count is only showing 24. I have 44 cards.
The gwent deck UI, section when pressing the back button on xbox says I have only 24 cards. 1/10 special cards.
Yet, I can go into that same menu and count 44 cards.. Which I have checked numerous times. Just like the game stopped updating when I won or bought them. Hours, and hours gone.

Top Bottom