Can I find/get this trophy again somehow?

+
Can I find/get this trophy again somehow?

Hello. I've sold my Conserved Shaelmaar Trophy to a merchant without thinking much of it at that time. It might even be a wandering merchant. Now I have a house and I noticed I can display the trophies. Can I get this back via a console command or can someone from support find it in my save file if there is an easier way of doing it other than going through merchants manually? I've already checked 90% of the merchants in Novigrad to no avail and all merchants in the places I've been to in Toussaint.

I've installed the 1.31 Debug Console mod but I couldn't find the item code for this trophy.

edit: I've found it. It was at the armorer in hierarach square in novigrad. Incidentally I learned that one can't be displayed but I still wanted to get it back.

edit#2: additem('q603_sharley_trophy') This is the code I was looking for. Someone posted it on reddit for me. I'm putting this here if someone else needs it.

Last edited:
e-ahmet;n9196291 said:
I've found it. It was at the armorer in hierarach square in novigrad. Incidentally I learned that one can't be displayed but I still wanted to get it back.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here; you should be able to just purchase it back.

Or, does this mean: You got it back, and even though it can't be mounted, problem solved.

SigilFey;n9201231 said:
Or, does this mean: You got it back, and even though it can't be mounted, problem solved.
Yes. I still wanted it back haha. I had never sold any trophy before but after I started B&W I hit a point where I was overencumbered all the time. I had sold that trophy and the giant trophy out of frustration back then.

I mean it is solved :]

e-ahmet;n9201311 said:
Yes. I still wanted it back haha. I had never sold any trophy before but after I started B&W I hit a point where I was overencumbered all the time. I had sold that trophy and the giant trophy out of frustration back then.

I mean it is solved :]

Ah! Good-good.

I wonder why it can't be mounted. I would assume any trophy that appears on Roach can be mounted on the plaques. Curious.

SigilFey;n9201341 said:
Ah! Good-good.

I wonder why it can't be mounted. I would assume any trophy that appears on Roach can be mounted on the plaques. Curious.

People told me on reddit only three special trophies can be mounted there. One of them is the Gwent tourney trophy. Others I forgot.

I've never played that far into Blood and Wine myself, actually. :eek: (I'm playing through the whole game again with HoS and B&W in the same run, now -- just gimme a minute!) Didn't know for sure. Foot in mouth, I suppose.

It seems like the only trophies that can be displayed are the ones you win in Toussaint for various activities. I guess, in a way, it fits the motif better than having a severed fiend head hanging in the bedroom...:p

SigilFey;n9201831 said:
I guess, in a way, it fits the motif better than having a severed fiend head hanging in the bedroom...:p

:D Yeah, I thought the same thing. That's why I wanted my shaelmaar trophy back. It seemed not so messy. I'm not too far into B&W myself. I haven't found a stash for some time and I was overencumbered. I thought if I went and start tending to my house I'd get a nearby stash. And of course you get a stash.

e-ahmet;n9202141 said:
That's why I wanted my shaelmaar trophy back. It seemed not so messy.

(Read as Ricky Gervais.) Ah, yes. A jar full of preserved, mole-bug flesh hung from a meat hook. (Points.) Standard. That's the type of fun we have around here.

e-ahmet;n9202141 said:
I haven't found a stash for some time and I was overencumbered. I thought if I went and start tending to my house I'd get a nearby stash. And of course you get a stash.

That would have been quite the oversight:

Landlord: Well, there you have it. Trophy room, full kitchen, furnishings for the drawing rooms and bedrooms, full porch, and let's not forget the vineyard itself. All set.

Geralt: Is there a chest?

Landlord: A what-now?

Geralt: A chest or hutch? Someplace I can unload some of this gear.

Landlord: I don't think I understand.

Geralt: A place to store things. Like a closet or a trunk.

Landlord: Not...following you.

Geralt: Damn, you're ugly.

Landlord: (Removes gauntlet.)

Top Bottom