I'd like to know the truth about Geralt and Ciri (spoilers)

+
I'd like to know the truth about Geralt and Ciri (spoilers)

First of all, i apoligize for posting this to tech support forum. I just registered and seems like i cannot post anywhere else. And i don't wish to spam meaningless, two word posts. Im hoping for forum moderator to move this topic to appropriate forum.
Anyways...

I saw the anniversary video and im starting to feel the itch to go through the series again. But if do, there is something i'd like to get cleared.

Im the original poster of this thread:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/353916981475956384/

TL;DR
In the first book druid Mousesack tells Geralt that virgins cannot control the power.
Princess Pavetta could not control the power but yet was expecting Ciri. I suspect that her pregnancy was caused by Yen, not by Duny/Emhyr.
Ciri could not control the power during the battle of Kaer Morhen
She had control of the power in the end.
I suspect that Geralt and Ciri slept together after the battle of Bald Mountain, before returning to Novigrad.
The catch in the Witcher 3 is that the dialog choices with Ciri determine her survival, not her ability to control the power.

Im not going to argue with anyone over this, i know its very touchy subject to some people.
Im simply hoping to CD Projekt Red to come forth and put the foot down.

What is the truth?

sv3672

Forum veteran
yake808;n9469151 said:
Im simply hoping to CD Projekt Red to come forth and put the foot down.

I doubt you would get a reply from them, they do not normally answer these kinds of questions on the forum, except maybe if they are asked by a lot of people. Anyway, in my opinion the theory is most probably wrong, just like others in the same thread (e.g. about the djinn or the rose of remembrance), fans come up with a lot of these, CDPR understandably do not bother with disproving all of them. From the content in the game and interviews with the developers, I find it rather unlikely that a romance between Geralt and Ciri was a part of how they envisioned the story.

By the way, as far as I know, you can post outside the Tech Support forum as a new member, just not open new threads. Thus, you could have asked here, even if it is not likely that it would have been answered there either, as the developers probably prioritize the most popular questions, rather than weird theories from the Steam community.

Last edited:
Top Bottom