Work In Progress... MEGAPost [Bugs, Glitches, Imperfections]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Work In Progress... MEGAPost [Bugs, Glitches, Imperfections]

Bear with me here guys I have literally almost hundreds of files and pages of info gathered from my time playing the witcher 3 and I am going to be uploading pictures and videos and written entries for all the issues I have found as well as ideas for improvements and so forth. Not like I am some genius but I figure if anyone deserves my fleeting attention to detail it's CD RED. I love these guys and all they do. The bottom line is that I want to see the witcher 3 reach the peak of perfection. Nothing is perfect, however, even the best things can be improved. Please subscribe and share the post so it begings to pick up traction and hopefully gets the attention of the REDs because there will be tons to see.

Also I am a complete noob to posting here so I'm working as fast as I can to get things cracking.

More coming very soon...

Last edited:
Sorry for the interception, here, gabriel4602152. :sad2:

While I'm sure that you have put some time into such a post, it's actually something that we specifically ask members not to do. If you wish to post about each of the remaining bugs in individual threads, that would be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom